3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mir_trud_may 07.04.20 06:32 pm

Share who is what a hero is. (Drakensang: The River of Time)

I suggest to write who is what a hero is, the pros and cons of specialization.
Started a battle mage. Here I want to ask for advice, that would be interesting and comfortable to pass what specialization to teach?
104 Comments
Sort by:
t
tabak96 07.04.20

I the intruder,tired of all RPG to play as a warrior!!!

D
DaSein 07.04.20

mir_trud_may
The magician need intuition to swing and features indirectly affect the supply of astraki and specific spells. Be sure to take spell Armitron for armor, but higher than 9 do not swing, Atributo intuition, the appeal of the away team, a couple of combat spells, like Ignoratio well, healing spells Balm klabunde, Klarum Purum to podpilivaya and treatment of poisoning. This is the best way for a sorcerer, it is possible for them to add something else in its sole discretion, is too important not to get carried away, so as not to waste points on the extra growth, it weakens the build.
All the other types having astraco, but are not pure mages more than 4-5 spells, it is better not to swing.

I chose warrior-elf, sharpened for battle with a spear and enhancing their abilities with magic. With proper pumping this option proved to be quite effective as attacking the Persians in the party. In the expert mode in the generation process immediately removed him all too much, understated as possible secondary characteristics of the type of charisma and dexterity, due to their increased direct power to damage the craft and the skill group of Nature do not shake, to save them the points. Of bodily skills rocked only self control for resistance to wounds and more successful precast in battle. Weapons spears naturally to the max, the rest is removed to zero. Of spells took the most essential for a warrior at least - Armitron for armor. Frozen heart a very important spell allows you to ignore all received wounds while in effect, temporarily improves temper and armor; his swing to the maximum, because this will depend on its effectiveness and duration. Accelerates molnienosno to accelerate the attack is also the maximum.
You can even take one spell from a number Atributo - strength or Constitution, if the party is not expected alcasthouse all of the magician. Because the warrior-elf a penalty to estrace, then do mage from him makes no sense. Thus, gradually increasing the strength and physique get a tough fighter with a powerful damage. Courage raised to 15 to take umelcu death blow. In other combat Omelko also do not spray and take suitable only for copies, feint, kick, stab, hurricane of blades, in addition to windmill and defensive and offensive styles 2 and 3. It is clear that the group of skills Defense to teach everything except shields. Armor to take it easy, not giving interference and non-blocking magic. The armor sets Ti Sunny and Custodians of the storm for this apply. To use a easy leather or elven equipment. The weapons will soon and this is a plus, the hero immediately gets a spear through the elf rather quickly recipes can be modified to a superior spiritual spear, and then to the perfect, the other copies the best in the game. Spear Ti Sunny comparable to the damage from enhanced spiritual spear, but without the bonus to attack, the Perfect spear (1K+13) it is seriously inferior.

m
mir_trud_may 07.04.20

DaSein
Grand merci! For such a detailed and useful post. I also thought an elf or thief to start, I love bows :)
Well anything, next time I will.
Incidentally, here if you start in another specialty, and the plot is tied differently, as in DAO?

D
DaSein 07.04.20

mir_trud_may
Me too, but Lucara have a little bit different to rock)
By the way Kano it is necessary to immediately crossbows to swing, he has a penalty to melee, but not far from it and even the shooter will come out better than from Paris)

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Incidentally, here if you start in another specialty, and the plot is tied differently, as in DAO?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
No, just some quests will be different. Mages and thieves in the beginning give their quests for their specialization.

m
mir_trud_may 07.04.20

I think if the gnome knows blacksmithing, and his bows and crossbows must learn to make. Or is it a separate science, is not related to blacksmith's craft? Ie the dwarf makes for the same Cyano crossbow, etc.

D
DaSein 07.04.20

mir_trud_may
Pros usually sway those who they already have. The gnome is already available blacksmithing a priori, i.e., it is unnecessary to change the coaches and pay the extra ducats.
Bows and crossbows I have in the party did Paris, she was a herbalist, a zoologist and a healer part-time. Alchemy pumped Ardo as the weakest because of the plot without the character profiles.

S
Serega-mel 07.04.20

I started a barbarian pass. Well, first a little Portmany, bought him a dragon Helmet and two-handed Merlot dragon Slayer in the beginning of the game you can buy. Overall I am very satisfied exclusive choice. Barbarian-here that is necessary to those who want to pass the game a true warrior.

Z
Zingelshuher 07.04.20

I passed a soldier plus the fact that at Kazan and later a werewolf and the two-handed sword first, you change the bonuses on the melee +2 added bonus dvuruchnikami +2 and pers zvereet eyes

K
KrouliDvaPistoleta 07.04.20

the first time was a barbarian - shock one-handed + shield. Frankly, Blizzard much.

now I play soldier with two-handed sword. Evades lives much better than barbarian. Then I'll play a mage-elementalist.

a little later, a werewolf and the two-handed sword
the weak two-handed sword. Much the best greatsword you can collect Thorgrimm the recipe that appears immediately after the gates Terston a blacksmith.

E
EleraD 07.04.20

First time played as a warrior (one-handed sword + shield). Neponravilos.
Now started to play as soldier with two-handed sword. As for me much better than warrior .First: the soldier's life energy is high ,the second: quick cure ,and in others: advantage equipment
And the warrior of the improvements only melee
And yet, two-handed sword one-handed even so it is better

K

EleraD
In fact, start - UPS- quite ill-conceived, it is better to reset them and take others. Including quite useless quick cure. And characters with shields in the River of time is generally bad live in the crowds. More efficient - the Dodgers. Soldiers - an example of the Dodger.

E
EleraD 07.04.20

Knowledgeplanet
I didn't know that you can reset the start-UPS and taking other. But my Persian is not with shield and two-handed sword. And I just play as a soldier.

K

EleraD
when generating - there is a button with Chinese sign Yin and Yang - resets all talents, all the features (well, why would a soldier need a charisma or dexterity?) and also a starting bonus :)

E
EleraD 07.04.20

Knowledgeplanet
All clear. Will have to restart the game. Really why the heck my charisma and dexterity, a better pump courage and strength.

Z
Zingelshuher 07.04.20

soldier, elf soldier, metmag - the normal Persians, I wanted to go a Geode did not have the patience, to play small, he is awkward, by the way, I played thief, created a cute little girl, picked her small body in combat, it was very good, personal for a man, a woman, fun to play, somehow talking to you makes me sick, man to seize the current case, so that's what I was thinking maybe body size a factor?

K

Singanswer
body size is important, but I think not in this plan. When the Archer shoots at the rat, he gets a penalty on the size, when the Ogre - bonus. When people do not care growth - writes target size - medium - no bonus, no penalty. In your case, in my opinion, just the quirks of randomness in the form of a throw of the gaming dice.

B
Bilal81 07.04.20

Guys anyone knows is it possible to not die, your companion (Archer) at the beginning of the game?

K

Билал81
is. Not to die of Paris, you must first go to the Door, behind which hid Paris. Then Ledokol kill Yacon.

O
Ochen dobryy 07.04.20

Decided to make a beautiful and fierce warrior :)

pix.PlayGround.ru

K
K.I.L.L.J.O.Y 07.04.20

for Amazon (sword wizard + dragon shield) ...really rocks!the screenshot here