3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex1gr 07.04.20 06:33 pm

Passed the game or not? (Middle-earth: Shadow of War)

All kind time of day. I do not quite understand whether it passed the main story or not? titles but not all tasks completed or need every single pass?

12 Comments
Sort by:
J
James_Mails 07.04.20

aleksanpetelin
defend the fortress when you cross 10 of the act, will be a secret ending so to speak

T
Tayra-no Tekesi 07.04.20

To fully complete the game you have to complete the Shadow War.

a
alex1gr 07.04.20

Tyra-but Takeshi
James_Mails
what is the tenth act? I have only 4 ended in victory over Sauron, what ending? what I do not understand, she even ends?)

J
James_Mails 07.04.20

aleksanpetelin
well, not an act, but a season to be exact, I was a bit blunt), so the above post is true.
Just defend the fortress in General

T
Tayra-no Tekesi 07.04.20

aleksanpetelin
I'm talking about 4 Shadow War and say.

a
alex1gr 07.04.20

Tyra-but Takeshi
well of course, I already looked up the video on YouTube of the finale, sobsno not necessarily think had to do with ending the protection of the fortresses, it's like finishing the CODE death Captain price, and then just attack and defend their blindage from the Germans)) do not understand why... thank you, game removed, since, in principle, all. And already tired of her, she for me was almost endless, reaching the 43-level. But in General the game is certainly entertaining, interesting enough the same as the first, although I remember the first time I liked it more than this.

T
Tayra-no Tekesi 07.04.20

aleksanpetelin
And I have all 10 stages of the Shadow War passed.

a
alex1gr 07.04.20

Tyra-but Takeshi
10 stages are too many, sucked bad they are.

B
Blaster Dark 07.04.20

Even if what a variety it was used... I'm tired of Shadow Wars that don't have a... still using the Cheat Engine table I the levels of the commanders of the orcs(the enemy of course), because the tortured don't want to. However, it appears something included in the table or how it should be, but all up the other Orc commanders leading the siege. Sometimes the siege ended almost a loss - over just left of the orcs(most likely in the table, something clicked, and maybe it should be) - just one fortress, not pissed away.

T
Tayra-no Tekesi 07.04.20

Blaster Dark
Each head of the siege have bodyguards. In addition, the loss points destroyed section of the wall, and the battle takes a new commander.

a
alex1gr 07.04.20

Blaster Dark
I will say that, even at 43 level, sometimes it is necessary not just with orcs two times below me ... the game is not perfect.

B
Blaster Dark 07.04.20

Tyra-but Takeshi
I know that. I wrote that almost pissed away... the fortress was the last point, my commanders - near MNU was 2-3 but it was already dead, but the bodyguards Urokov - they were, don't exactly remember what I have left to kill 2 more, somewhere 5-6... no, 4 was - this is not counting the small fry(soldiers, which almost wasn't)...