3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AL 1996 07.04.20 06:33 pm

Storage (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Where you can store things to the homeless domacinu? So that is not lost until the house hoarding :)
23 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tomomi 07.04.20

in the pocket

Z
ZmS 07.04.20

the satellite can even how to store

m
mad wolf 07.04.20

So that is not lost until the house hoarding :)
- go to make the quest to the site and stored in the trunk with the materials.
- soak the witch who lives near Riverwood and store gear in the Apothecary's purse in her basement.
- go through the story until the meeting with the Blades and store in the basement of the Dolphins.

the satellite can even how to store
have satellite with direct transmission load capacity is limited.
and if you force him to pick up armor - normal armor can suddenly become stolen...

n
nestrbob 07.04.20

In Whiterun have always used the barrels near the smithy and wardrobes next to the dining table in the castle of the Jarl. Never gone.

T
Tomomi 07.04.20

how to save five thousand septims? I have even more after the first dragon

A
AL 1996 07.04.20

Tomomi
I don't want to take the storyline. I will take the house in Riften. Speaking of which, can the thieves something to steal? nestrbob
They say that after a time they disappear.
mad wolf
A witch ? And that's true, things from the wallet will never disappear?

K
Kurosaki_gamer 07.04.20

Until I buy/build a house, always keep personal things in a chest in the thieves Guild. It along with the bed to provide after the quest a reliable roof.

m
mad wolf 07.04.20

And that's true, things from the wallet will never disappear?
from the fact that in the basement of Anise - not lost, it is not updated over time.
and right there next to the table of the alchemist and the pentagram.

B
Bkm.[f 07.04.20

I once stole a breastplate from the guard and tossed to the court mage in Whiterun. So he began to sell. But that's not the point, this armor was stored for several weeks and was not removed. So that you can store in other people's pockets

C
Costa772 07.04.20

install mod Elysium Estate and all things gorgeous... And functional the mansions get, and 200% guarantee that none of your things will not take.

m
mad wolf 07.04.20

Chic and functional mansion get, and 200% guarantee that none of your things will not take.
and 300% guarantee that all your possessions will go missing during the demolition of the mod :)

C
Costa772 07.04.20

mad wolf
300% guarantee that all your possessions will go missing during the demolition fashion
and collect all my belongings before the demolition fashion tried?

a
arah 07.04.20

Costa772
during the demolition of the fashion clothes of this mod on any disappear

C
Costa772 07.04.20

arah
the only thing from this mod is the house

D
Dovart 07.04.20

Not home yet stored in the skeleton of the dragon reach

V
Vulfred 07.04.20

Put things on the Windows in Harima and after a while things go missing one by one. What's the problem? I do not mind just things collectible (yet missing the ebony blade and Ghost blade)

a
arah 07.04.20

Costa772
the only thing from this mod is the house
And you put that thread in chests, closets, barrels, and then delete the mod and find these things )) the same thing you would happen if you instead of the standard House of the warm winds put the mod changing the house. What you will find, but not all.
Besides what you took from this house (small things except money) and not sold (i.e. turned into coins) when you next start the game will disappear in the vast expanses of oblivion.

Wulfred
Open the window and try to put another sword. If they don't then it's just a glitch which the game a lot. It turns out that for example fits in the window, but it is not visible at the same time and take it from there, too.

AL 1996
There is not a bad mod called Cargo cockroaches. This will save the cockroaches and overload, and clothes will not be lost. Invoked by the spell in any convenient place.

C
Costa772 07.04.20

arah
And you put that thread in chests, closets, barrels, and then delete the mod and find these things )) the same thing you would happen if you instead of the standard House of the warm winds put the mod changing the house. What you will find, but not all.
Besides what you took from this house (small things except money) and not sold (i.e. turned into coins) when you next start the game will disappear in the vast expanses of oblivion.

Whether I did not understand... whether you give it to me...
What prevents before demolition fashion to take things from chests?
Mod Estate Elysium has been updated several times. Before the demolition of the old version and installing the new quietly taking the stuff and then re-sort updated interior. If you do not want to mess with that - not updated mod. Don't want to put a mod - do not put, and put, play.

What I am is all painted. Unfortunately, the system of collection and storage in vanilla houses reduced to clumsy dumping everything into chests and cabinets, from which the true collectors are not getting any satisfaction. In the estate of Elysium otherwise under all of the unique artifacts provided personalized display cases and shelving. Even scrolls can be hung on the wall. I got more than half the house Packed with collection. Beauty! Walk around the house with his mouth open, the scale of my activities in Skyrim, as they say, is obvious.

C
Costa772 07.04.20

Wulfred
Ebony blade and Ghost blade initially buggy in terms of placement on the Windows. Still have the Skull of Corruption, which will always fall to the floor, where would you put... I don't know what helped me to solve the issue: install the unofficial patch or the placement of unique things in the established estate of Elysium (there all game artifacts personal showcase). But both of the blade hang without problems in their wall cells. Skull Damage too tightly pinned to the wall.
And by the way, not the fact that they are gone from you. Try using the tcl console to Snoop through the textures of the Windows - blades can fail and get stuck there.

E
Eremite_City 07.04.20

I kept it in Whiterun! While not built a Tower of Azura.
Decided to sort through. At the same time autocontrast there to help!
Costa772
I personally put mod - Tower of Azura:
http://mods-game.net/load/tes-v-skyrim/doma-dlya-igroka/148-bashnya-azury.html
And for Lydia darling - the House of the Warm Winds from Elianora:
http://mods-game.net/load/tes-v-skyrim/doma-dlya-igroka/486-dom-teplyh-vetrov-illianory.html
Very cool: instantly occupied the table enchanting and alchemist.