3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bazilews 04.09.19 07:31 pm

CPY-Denuvo!!!

If CPY cracked the latest version of Denuvo,then why still there is no hacking of games such as:Titanfall 2,Borderlands 2,Sniper Elite 4,Ghost Recon: Wildlands,NieR: Automata,Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3???
10 Comments
Sort by:
b
bazilews 04.09.19

After re-breaking Mass Effect Andromeda particularly to anyone and is not needed.I'm on the ground hacking the game passed without problems.But why not hack games that came out already rather long???

B
BattleEffect 04.09.19

Can you be patient?

E
Eternal Traveller 04.09.19

Hacking the latest version of Dernovy does not mean that they now can sit down for half an hour on the knee to make some cracks in all the games))) From what I've read, bypass this protection - a long and laborious process, so stock up patience.

C
Chukcha v chume 04.09.19

As they say if one person did something, another zavsegda can break it.

But don't rule out banal gentelmanly arrangement - cracks at the request of dear friends have to do slowly, thoughtfully :) to buy not broken the game had it all :)

b
bazilews 04.09.19

BattleEffect
Patience I have plenty.

b
bazilews 04.09.19

Chuckcha in the tent
Can really there is a contract on the terms of hacking games,sealed a long dollar.

P
Pupsik 3D 04.09.19

bazilews
This is the Game of politics. Be patient.

m
mspike 04.09.19

Thanks to them, what does that do!!! So why ask weird questions like why not, when and generally comrade BattleEffect rights, to hurry. And with a friend Chuckcha in the tent, too, agree.

b
bazilews 04.09.19

mspike
Just to play is not what.

m
mspike 04.09.19

bazilews
I will not argue, but I like the first Mass (the trilogy of course) went 3-4 times and still going. And the other games a lot, I'm not looking for new products. But everyone is different, and companions thank you once again what to do what to do!!!