3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Umbasus 07.04.20 06:35 pm

How to get the award \"long polainas list\"? (Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (2017))

What does it mean to complete all the stages of the network mode? All the available maps in all modes played played. And progress as hung on a 23\26, and hanging.
15 Comments
Sort by:
S
StarkDS 07.04.20

Get all the achievements under the multiplayer and get this achivku

U
Umbasus 07.04.20

StarkDS
Clear. Thanks.

U
Umbasus 07.04.20

StarkDS
Idiocy! Has completed all stages of online play, and the award long list was not given. In the end, and hanging 25\26. I figeyu with bloodcow from Dyce.

v
vitalik76 07.04.20

I think this achivku still no one got it because no one knows what its give and give, if at all. In the same battle there was 3/4 of the task, which in principle could not be done, not because it's hard, but because they are inept, they were not counted. And remember, these things are not corrected immediately.

S
StarkDS 07.04.20

UmbasusМожет you reward took over some task, here it and hangs or missed one. Maybe laganella. I have two jobs just awards could not take it (the button to receive the award is not lit) and it didn't count. Only after a couple of restarts of the game was able to pick up
vitalik76Известно how to - above written. Completed assignments in the multiplayer go to offset this challenge

U
Umbasus 07.04.20

StarkDS
All took. Also this game requires the execution of 26 jobs, while long polainas list is a 26 job and requires progress 26\26. Have repeatedly restarted and hangs 26\25.

S
StarkDS 07.04.20

Umbasus Look carefully, most likely you missed one (but I wouldn't be surprised if this is another bug)
She's 27, in addition to her there are 26 jobs:
Спойлер1. kill 5 enemies
2. kill 25 enemies
3. kill 100 enemies
4. kill 250 enemies
5. kill 500 enemies
6. to play the galactic battle
7. to play the fight
8. to play the battle Starfighter
9. to play superiority
10. to play heroes vs villains
11. to capture an objective on the map the multiplayer
12. to play for all classes 10 minutes
13. to play a hero for 10 minutes
14. to play for all classes of star fighters 10 minutes (battle fighters)
15. first kill the enemy in the match (first kill per match)
16. to help kill 25 enemies with a break
17. kill 500 enemies hero
18. shoot down 250 fighters (battle fighters)
19. 25 kills-save a fighter (battle fighters)
20. defeat for the defending party on all maps (battle fighters) - there are 5 different cards
21. to win the attacker on all maps (battle fighters)
22. destroy 25 turrets (battle fighters)
23. destroy 25 targets (battle fighters)
24. to a series of murders on the ship of the hero of the light side (battle fighters)
25. to a series of murders on the ship of the hero of the dark side (battle fighters)
26. shoot down 100 enemies on the ship hero (battle fighters)

U
Umbasus 07.04.20

StarkDS
I haven't missed anything. Job only 26.

S
StarkDS 07.04.20

Umbasus Only 27. Here, have screenshots:
Spoiler

To be honest, the XS, why do you have 26

U
Umbasus 07.04.20

StarkDS
Pounded tasks 27. However, all 26, and accounted for only 25... the Last mission was to kill 500 people playing this hero and I got him the award. All the job is marked received.

v
vitalik76 07.04.20

Umbasus wrote:
All the job is marked received.
You start from the fact that the reward is given for something written, but it can be not so. Here for example yesterday I wrote about setting the aggressor as impossible, because to win 5 maps for attacker is practically impossible. I have still not had a single victory of 5 required. And here yesterday on the map where the rebels blow up the asteroid and attacked a cruiser of the first order, we suddenly won over to the offensive side. I look in the task aggressor supposed unity will be added and it was added, but then suddenly the whole scale was filled and the job was performed only 1 times and not five.

Or another incident. One of the tasks for arcade mode. Can't remember the name, but the meaning that we should win 25 rounds in the assault playing as any hero of the rebels. Well I mean create their own arcade game choose Luke, pass round. Progress under task no. Well, I think it is strange, try it again. Again pass the round, again no progress on that task. Then I quietly figeyu, I think that was referring to game called hero of the rebels, surely Luke is not. Open the settings of the match, looking there at me as characters available for play all is selected. I put the value of only characters. Again went the round for Luke and, lo and behold, there was progress on the job. Why had not counted Hz, played the same character.

Another incident. At the end of the match in the arcade you can exit either menu or play again. So, after the first match, if there was progress on any task, if you choose not to go into the menu and play again, there will be no progress. What would the job continue to run after the necessary match be sure to enter in the menu.

S
StarkDS 07.04.20

Umbasus
So you found another bug. There are only patches the wait is or to write to tech support describing the problem. Or again to try to do some tasks, despite the fact that they are counted already (probably the last couple that you did). Yesterday I tried to do kill 3 enemies attack 5 times. In acive number 5 of 5, but the award could not pick up and in origin also this game was not given. Removed the map improved the onset and regular for round 5 three times slammed, and only then allowed.

U
Umbasus 07.04.20

StarkDS
I think the problem in the task to fill 500 kills a hero. In the area of the 400 I've got in heroes against villains, and 100 finished off in the galactic war. Before him, I did the job with Amy arrester officer, it accurately counted. Although, when the meter showed 23\26 had only 2 jobs. May 23 zabagovan one of three jobs -_-

S
StarkDS 07.04.20

Umbasus
I looked at the office. the forum where some have the same problem. Judging from the comments, the problem with the job aggressor, where you have to win for the attacking side on 5 cards, star fighter. After several wins (someone has 3 wins, someone 4) the job is displayed as completed, but not counted in the 27-E. the Developers are already aware of the problem and can be fixed in the next patch.
The link to the topic:
Спойлерhttps://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/82156/stuck-bugged-multiplayer-milestones-a-tremendous-service-disrupted-enemies

U
Umbasus 07.04.20

StarkDS
I hope it will correct...