3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evil_Korean 07.04.20 06:35 pm

Help with the development Corporation 100% (Anno 2205)

Recently started playing again, decided to develop the Corporation's 100%. Some of the requirements has not yet passed such as the achievement of maximum military grade or receipt 13 of the world's trade routes, but faced with error:
I have received all the construction drawings in all zones, but the page drawings shows that I do not have a community centre in the area of tundra. Tell me how to correct the error if possible. I would not like again to pass the game.
3 Comments
Sort by:
M
MaxQjust 07.04.20

It is possible to set in which is given Cherchez associated with military level for the appropriate ships are not open and eastalco I know the tundra is a DLS and it should not affect the progress

E
Evil_Korean 07.04.20

MaxQjust
The fact of the matter is that the drawing is conventional. It is given when reaching conditions in the Tundra. I'm a public center that can build, but it is marked as unavailable, so I think that there is an error in the game. Military level 26. Also with the emergence of various DLS increased the number of drawings required to obtain 100%. I have yet 141 of 148. How to get the rest until you have representation.

E
Evil_Korean 07.04.20

The problem was solved independently To activate the community center had 500 workers in the tundra. When I first received the required number of workers, the building I have available, and drawings for some reason it is not noted. At the time of detection problems the number of workers was 120, I was again brought to 500 and the drawing is activated. Now, 122 out of 122, but on the panel of the development Corporation and have remained 141 of 148. Tell someone where to take the rest of the drawings? Or maybe there is a base according to the drawings. I myself didn't find her.