3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mag Otshelnik 07.04.20 06:35 pm

Do I need to see everything in the world is either black or white?

Oh banned Stalker....
5 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pilat. 07.04.20

racism!))

z
zdrastE 07.04.20

sho, so post quickly rubbed?even more interesting, he sho there is so subversive dashed.
stalker7162534 you be careful up there, don't make it worse the situation
good advice
Spoileralert it is necessary to smear a very thin layer, then it is not as noticeable and does not cause heartburn:)

A
A.Soldier of Light 07.04.20

Who is the author of the theme? Is it really a Stalker? )

Do I need to see everything in the world is either black or white?
Possible, but not necessary =] Depends on the situation, which will be explained on examples. If such be...
When you're at 100% or so fall into one of the Positions of the Worldview, it's fanaticism. This is the case when a person sees everything in one color (two black and white).
position Outlook
===================================
Position Outlook :
1. The position of Materialism (the skeptic, convinced that there is only one method of understanding the world is rational, that is scientific; all that goes beyond the scientific evidence, for the materialist has the least or no value)
2. Stance of Faith (to believe and understand the world of the irrational method (feelings, intuition, precognition, etc.))
3. Neutral position (midway, the most objective position, but it has a drawback in the form of fanaticism: the man without principles and beliefs, without faith, etc)
Three main Positions have gradation in the percentage relationship of the worldview of a particular person in a given time to one of the Positions. That is, the world is not black and white )) they might seem, if you are a fanatic in one area or another...

Names of people whose worldview has 100% relationship to one of the three main Positions (respectively):
1. stupid skeptic
2. a religious fanatic
3. amoeba
===================================

t
the endless misanthropy o 07.04.20

Color and paint just a trick, but a real black only

G
Gauguin 07.04.20

Restore the post of Stalker, I wonder what he wrote, perhaps, as always, liberalism and the culture of the opinions defended.