3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
poT9ka 03.10.19 03:34 am

The problems associated with the launch of the game V. 1 (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier)

Who an error occurred during startup, try this:
from folder SKIDROW, in folder orbit find the file uplay_r1.dll
Copy it in game folder, and rename to uplay_r1_loader.dll. It will ask to replace file, press Replace.
After quietly play.

Also, in order to log in, enter the username SKIDROW and password 123456 or any other at least 6 characters.

If the file is missing dxgi.dll download it on the Internet, typing in a file name in a search engine.
211 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jackress 03.10.19

I reinstalled the game and everything flooded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Z
ZherebcovIlya 03.10.19

AzZzie
That's right, I pirates, though not rocked, but with litsuhoy already suffered enough!

A
Arlekino0 03.10.19

People click on chesnic. But the reaction 0 even launcher does not start.

c
callmegod 03.10.19

Hi all,
a couple of missions passed, then downloaded the Repack with eng voice acting, installed it. In the main menu, prompts you for the name and when press OK, it hangs tightly. And collapses with an error that the program is not responding. And so in all versions became stuck in the menu. MB which profiles need to be deleted or in the register to climb, something to remove as Max Пе3 ?

M
Mr_UKROPUS 03.10.19

Hello people,here is a downloaded image of the license installed.
Run the shortcut first this is

Just don't know whether it should come out.
And then hit start game vylazaet's a mistake

What to do?
UPD:All the patches put,still the same error.

D
Dzhek Blek. 03.10.19

I have the same problem as slusd45.
Put a game from a friend,everything went fine-first out the window Ubisoft Game Launcher,then enter your password and nick,and then start(the pirates).
I can't figure out any mistakes and does not get Ubisoft Game Launcher.What to do?

f
flash8594 03.10.19

can anyone podskaget... when you start the game immediately crashes so that's a mistake...

G
G.A.A.R.A. 03.10.19

Костик_94
start here this is Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier [ru/EN] Update 1.2 & NoDVD
on parachute and you will have happiness.

d
den0606 03.10.19

guys che to do with it ?
Device is removed: device hung due to badly formed commands

d
dipsetboy 03.10.19

I have a problem everything installed without errors all is well the game runs but when I run it directly off the monitor enters spasi mode well, zvui games go there is music and wades the mouse when heard as skates menu. Why no pictures powerful PC pulls all problem not in gland

p
poT9ka 03.10.19

Костик_94
first post on 1st page

p
poT9ka 03.10.19

Костик_94
first post on 1st page
UKROPUS
http://static3.cdn.ubi.com/orbit/launcher_installer/UbisoftGameLauncherInstaller.exe
try reinstall

M
Mr_UKROPUS 03.10.19

poT9ka
Link is not working.

M
Mr_UKROPUS 03.10.19

People,reset the launcher and now this error

p
poT9ka 03.10.19

UKROPUS
why do you have it suddenly not working?! maybe that block jump .exe file?

M
Mr_UKROPUS 03.10.19

poT9ka
Well, I downloaded and reinstalled,now it's when you start the launcher.

T
TJrus 03.10.19

Anyone happen know how to treat Yeti. Fatal error?

N
Nikitos26russ 03.10.19

device is removed: device hung due to badly formed commands

What to do if such a problem?

g
goshan13 03.10.19

TJrus in short go to the folder with the game there you have a symbol with a picture of Ubisoft called he gu click on it and quickly Quit if at first you don't have time then you'll have to perestanavlivat the game, if you have time then Fatal error will be gone

V
Velyky 03.10.19

Click on the play

I will not happiness

If someone know help (Yeti: Fatal error. Generete minidump?)