3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pXilok 07.04.20 06:37 pm

Expectations from the game (FIFA 18)

Think about the announcement to be announced at E3.
What are Your expectations? what would you like to see in the new version of the popular football simulator?
17 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kovboy belomor 07.04.20

Expect boxers,what do you want to hear?

N
Next-gen2015 07.04.20

Expect the lack of Denovo, or at least a quick hack))

p
pXilok 07.04.20

Next-gen2015
In my opinion easier to buy an account or curreny key. If you want freebies.

R
RTYWD 07.04.20

New leagues,teams what else can expect from FIFA?

Z
ZHUKHRAI 07.04.20

Will not Creation Master license I will not buy more!

o
ozoneV 07.04.20

I would like a more redesigned career mode, realistic transfers, supporting mods, and that's such a good mod like Moddingway unfortunately unavailable.

H
HardCor4ik 07.04.20

ozon3
Any mods? 99% of players play FIFA on consoles.

U
UNBLOCKED VipMoxley 07.04.20

I hope for the ability to adjust to system requirements, for going to buy the game

P
Phantom2014 07.04.20

Global career change . Random events . The audience that was alive . Interview coach to finally becoming interesting. For example, to in career money was a lot to spend.

I
IKLem 07.04.20

I would like less any ingame problems, the type of crashes and spontaneous folds in FUT,when loss.

N
Nevoeiro 07.04.20

VipMoxley
posluham little system are the same as the 17TH

S
SergeySZV 07.04.20

I expect cute girls in the group support to the entire game running around the edge of the field and showed their charms!
What do we have to wait! Everything else was brought back in the past games.

b
bsww 07.04.20

I never play, so expect a mess of career mode (an increase from 15 to 25 seasons). The ability to create your tournament. Yes it is now, but I want 24-32 teams in the League without any cups for the whole season, not six months. Plus, create your own championship with 5-7 divisions (without transfers. but with a sports school, where you can find a replacement for the elderly) and the duration of the 25 seasons. In addition to its championship choose the scoring system (standard, hockey (you can even increase the number of points. A win in regulation time +6, win in extra time +3, win on penalties +2, draw on penalties (only 5 attacks +1) defeat on penalties -1 let lose in extra time, -3, defeat in regular time -6), or - values (win +3, draw +1, lose -3), the rules of the match (90 minutes or 90+30+penalty) and the distribution of seats in divisions (how many out of how many play-offs. But the limit of 8 teams (no direct flight - a maximum of 6 teams, joints - max 4 teams). It is possible for a fee to push the women's championship (League teams) in career mode, where they have either their own League or lower division is added, where initially women. Once the game of FIFA, let there will be a minimum of 128 teams. Add new tournaments U-21 U-19 U-17. Do FIFA FIFой.

E
EvgenyDMT 07.04.20

This gomno nothing good should be expected,scripted, stupid game and stupid gameplay.

A
Aleksandr Zhidkov 07.04.20

pXilok
Freebies everything and always wants)))

C
ConstantineK12 07.04.20

Your expectations do not always come true!

A
Adam-Miralem 07.04.20

who will give or sell the chip with the change of the player in career mode? it opens at LVL 15