3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MBreton 07.04.20 06:37 pm

How to increase the level of difficulty in Dragon Age: Origins? (Dragon Age: Origins)

Hello!
Please tell me how to increase the level of difficulty in minecraft higher than Nightmare? Already five times at the maximum has passed, now the difficulty seems low...
13 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 07.04.20

Hardcore Mod put.

M
MBreton 07.04.20

saa0891
Thank you very much!!!!)

d
djon2486 07.04.20

tin, I on average are killed all the staff)

a
aKinave 07.04.20

Haha, I'm either very crooked pumped your hero and squad, or the game is really very challenging on the highest difficulty level, for I with the passage of the merged somewhere a hundred times))

R
Russian Bear 07.04.20

aKinave
Just locations vary greatly in complexity, so you can pass the Radcliffe-Tower-Brazilian-Orzammar much easier than to go into Orzammar immediately after Thedas.

a
aKinave 07.04.20

Russian Bear
well I fag more all delivered Brasilianska ruins in the forest, where was the quest with the werewolves))

M
MBreton 07.04.20

Gather a team of Morrigan, Wines, Alistair and mage. Alistair as a tank to dispel magic. And all the magicians sway in the role of healers, resurrect and heal each other. All elemental magic, and spells complement each other, for example: conjure a cone of cold on an enemy unit, and then a volley of two magicians stone fist (in the end chips from enemies); or turn into stone and conjure crushing an oubliette (the result is the enemy crumbled). Be sure to spell force field for mages. And no settings for the characters, all the moves, elections, movement all by himself. In the end, even the most powerful enemy does not seem so strong.

K
Kovboy belomor 07.04.20

MBreton
So painted that 1000 times pereproyti wanted. The Archer powerful shot seems the same ends such combinations or dvuruchnik can recoil.

S
SKVERNING1 07.04.20

Turn off the monitor and play, just difficult! Shyutka like this, no offense...

M
MBreton 07.04.20

aKinave
In the forest the most problematic are always fighting for the armor of the Juggernaut. Risen from the dead, brings not a few problems. Well, it's only in my opinion)

K
Kovboy belomor 07.04.20

MBreton
Me werewolves are often felled.Just before the entrance to the Hostess of the forest crowd will surround and AMBA.

M
MBreton 07.04.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
Well, in my experience an Archer in a serious fight only to distract the mages for treatment, and the Archer has a chance to miss. Tank smashed a frozen or petrified enemy also luck plays a role. The tank has the ability to give the Mace with three slots for enchantment and fill them with either damage or paralysis. But choose a shield and a sword. Convenient: three slots for enchantment and shield many options for attacks, and the ability to throw and stun the enemy.

K
Kovboy belomor 07.04.20

Yes, can someone recommend a good story mod?