3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IvanSUPERMAN23 08.04.20 05:17 pm

Still managed to add Denuvo. (Conan Exiles)

15 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pon4ik007 08.04.20

Do not care. My list of desired 15 games and 10 of them with early access,which will last for eternity...

R
RikoChiko 08.04.20

Nothing to worry about. With will die of hunger if game buy.

T
Torkes 08.04.20

who is this trash at all will buy?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 08.04.20

Recochica
You must save enough to thrash the crap!(

S
Slava74oren 08.04.20

The game just came out in early access, so will be updated frequently, do not see the point in the pirates, a day to download a new Repack?! Always surprised by the greed of our gaming community will be to puff, copy sohranki, pump, reinstall the game, but not a penny for the game do not pay, at least for themselves, for their convenience, but no, you what better beer to spend.

R
RikoChiko 08.04.20

STANDS of Milivoje
Play F2P and browser games then. Why save? Where is the grandeur and wealth of the Russian people?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 08.04.20

Recochica
I'm telling you! Need to save on everything, while living in this putanesca shit(

L
LaFeT666 08.04.20

STANDS of Milivoje
Clearly said

R
RikoChiko 08.04.20

STANDS of Milivoje
Then I agree with you. Painted would immediately normally.

A
ArtyVision 08.04.20

Slava74oren
Penny I'd give for it, Yes, even more) But 900 rubles for the unfinished game in early access. I'm not much of a goof.

S
Scartaris 08.04.20

Wait for sales - will take over 400+ . Any problems at all?

l
lens_88 08.04.20

Scartaris
The fact that we have people so spoiled by the torrents that the idea of buying a game is equal to majorstua.

B
BlooDFeaR666 08.04.20

this is the game to buy more you can kind of price, it's more than adequate compared to other games

E
Eternal Traveller 08.04.20

The law of meanness, during the next sale it will come out of early access the price will jump 2 times and the discount will be half mower.
Damn, I don't even play multiplayer and online, but konakovskogo setting can't throw the game out of my head.

a
aist16 08.04.20

IMHO All games should be free for everyone to play
to pay for their production needs Operators Internet providers. :-)
For which we pay them.
Who:
Who Is Against: