3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
moraksX 08.04.20 05:17 pm

Quest: a valuable asset (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

At the moment in quest of precious has a log for such entries (the order from the bottom up, as in the game). Now Kidude.
What to do for this quest?
_*_*_
PRECIOUS
Day 14-11:12
We looked in the mirror of dark glass, and from there we started talking with a creature resembling a heavily disfigured elf. This evil creation took us for Lone wolves and demanded to know how many more awakened we killed. Whoever this creature is, it is clear that it is behind the contract on our lives, pulling the strings from somewhere far away and giving orders through a magical mirror. We have to stop her.
Day 12 - 21:09
We found a contract that provided that someone is willing to generously reward the Lone wolves, if they hunt and kill awakened.
Day 4-15:37
Gareth said that on an awakened being hunt. We better be careful - do not need to attract the attention of hunters.
Day 3 - 20:29
Aleksandar, son of the Divine Lucian, was also awakened. He was trained ally of Dallas, Vredeman. I would like to believe that we killed him.
Day 2-15:50
We won Windego. Before the attack, she begged for forgiveness for some unknown deity. What God can worship such a crazy thing?..
Day 2-15:48
We met again with Windigo - the most insane sorceress from the ship, and again she tried to kill us.
_*_*_
Dark mirror is on the second floor of the sawmill zhivoderov, where rust Hanlon. The entrance to the second floor stairs.
6 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fayrus 08.04.20

Hi. Than complement?

r
raspisnoy1 08.04.20

I went on the log climbed from the water and knocking the door,first killed the sleeping girl,and then there was a sickly combat with the remaining four on the lumber in the house(powerful reptiles +calls for incarnata) for 29 000 experience for each received.The Internet is not found quest is going. Went climbing at the sawmill on)))

S
SS44 08.04.20

I have the quest closed at the following locations when I killed Belolikova.

r
raspisnoy1 08.04.20

SS44
ATP

r
raspisnoy1 08.04.20

moraksX

W
Wardriving 08.04.20

raspisnoy1
Stuck on this quest