3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stepa Kot 08.04.20 05:17 pm

I took the levels you nick serverstorm (Grand Theft Auto 5)

14 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pakc666 08.04.20

Sorry. Write to the Rockstar support is useless.

S
Stepa Kot 08.04.20

I sarapali levels my nickname serverstorm

M
Mortaliss 08.04.20

you're a loser,congrats

A
AnPei 08.04.20

Bought HA-21 . The money is withdrawn and no car .

H
Hobo Sexual 08.04.20

Pakc666
Why useless) It is very helpful when I request to withdraw money and/or RP cheat the cheaters.

S
Salvador Gunzerker 08.04.20

Steve The Cat
You would first at school Russian language is taught, and not played games with the 18+rating

S
Salvador Gunzerker 08.04.20

An__ei
Is now many, will appear later.

P
Pakc666 08.04.20

Hobo Sexual
It is useful when you have a game doesn't run. And when the issue of banning or here is such a strange Muti, you just ignore.

H
Hobo Sexual 08.04.20

Pakc666
Just when was Orgy cheat, I cheat money, to the 8,000 level. Well at least everything worked out, the money was written off, the level returned and the ban was not given.

A
Anomel Suna 08.04.20

Steve The Cat
Your nickname - you silly fool. And the levels was removed because you clocked. Or 47 000 000 you earned in an honest way? (Of course not).

More arrogance and stupidity was enough thread in the forum to create...

H
Homikator 08.04.20

I understand this is your first offense, it is strange that loot is not taken, usually zeroing goes like levels and loot.
On the second offense will receive a permanent ban, yet rejoice that the game is not lost.
P. S And want live hack, if you do not have the right infringement, the cheat a real lot of dough, redeem all the property on the 10 garages, well, not counting the office, where you can store 30, in short, buying the most expensive cars and scatter them on the garages, in the end, after the ban you will have cars, will sell and will remain a part of the money from the sale.
But that was long ago, as now I don't know, maybe I'll take the whole property and cars with them, if afraid, buy a property with money from the farm, not with cheats and then just cars you have.
This method works, but in any case cheats is bad though the game has long gone, most of the players with billions and high levels and still not ban.
P. P. S I've climbed into the category of cheats for GTA, it appears nothing has been manufactured for nearly a month, happened to che?)))

t
t830x 08.04.20

MR.Homikator
Now remove the pers the first bath for a month, with the lifting of the dough. And how to remove Persian - and all property is removed automatically.

H
Homikator 08.04.20

t830x
It's good)

D
DEDGAMER 08.04.20

MR.Homikator
Yes,it's me,I do not banyat already 7-8 months ,stellman twist is the most secure method,levels were wound through catenin shooting minigun,in the spring and summer,autumn twisted free.Crispy cheat cheats menu(using As) and a levels and the grandmother,it was possible to reduce the level to 120,clocked 133 billion,then it was laziness,now a paysite used 1.5 months ,no ban and I think not,as the author and users Chita say,Mar as chit came out,there was not a single ban.