3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AtomaTb 08.04.20 05:20 pm

What to do with lots of weapons 10.LVL ? (Destiny 2)

Just to sell?
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Amsterdamn76 08.04.20

AtomaTb
in the analysis

A
AtomaTb 08.04.20

Amsterdamn76 .
And this is where ((( damn I should not sell campaign

T
ToXeNsiUs 08.04.20

AtomaTb
In the character menu move the cursor over the object and poimaesh F. in General, we can safely parse all of the items are not in the flesh to the 300 power. The details of the weapon after parsing pass artificer, in return he will give a very good weapon and armor.

I
IceMuse 08.04.20

AtomaTb
And share, if not difficult, where you sold the unnecessary things before in Destiny 2 ?

A
AtomaTb 08.04.20

IceMuse
I was thinking to disassemble it = component parts sacme resources.
And so I did the same thing was primal F

M
MikuHadsune 08.04.20

ToXeNsiUs
It is not necessary to disassemble everything. For sq it is necessary to leave 5 scout rifles of rare quality or higher.
Besides, to disassemble is the only things below legendary. Since they can be proapt need to look at the stats of the stuff that-be to assemble the most appropriate set for the game.
So the advice is to disassemble everything to 300 light... is himself. light you can stuff other clothes, but to beat need at times very difficult.

M
MikuHadsune 08.04.20

AtomaTb
Details begin to fall with things of rare quality and above. for legendary and exotic yet provide fragments which can then be APAT your clothes and enhance their power.
The armor has different stats, where the vitality with the restoration, etc. See what is important to you. Well, if you knocked himself Fiol (legendary) armor, then blue (rare) is already possible in principle to get rid of.
Only save 5 rifles scout of rare and above quality. Then be useful on sq on the exotic gun.

I
Inspektor_73 08.04.20

Break all of scout rifles that will be needed on the quest, going fulfill the first part of the quest, the yellow armor and weapons if you need him in the future again to buy from your store.

M
MikuHadsune 08.04.20

Inspektor_73
That's just parsing exotic you blow 5 fragments, and the ransom is 10 + upon redemption of a fixed light 205, and this means that the gun will still have to APAT.
In anticipation of the impending update, and relevance of the pieces, like the EU Council. honestly.