3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Temporum 08.04.20 05:21 pm

Hiss drone (Elex)

Hello, actually the question, is there any way to remove the sound Crony V4, namely this obsession with constantly hissing behind me. Running around, exploring the world, music seems good, environment sounds,... and it is a confusing hiss drone )) Could a mod have any?
Know can be stupid to change the companion, but I want it with the drone )
17 Comments
Sort by:
D
Ded MastDay 08.04.20

Well, you give... And the sound of footsteps, living his own life apart from GG, and deafening bursts of water when you take off the jetpack from the brook, and the battle music continues to sound when there are no enemies in a radius of a kilometer? All this doesn't bother you? The game has problems much more serious than some hiss drone :) there is No such fashion. The game is almost at all yet mods, a pair of triple tweak-configs.

T
Temporum 08.04.20

Svetoslav
No, not annoying )) the Splashes of water isolated, the music and the steps still going to end in a few seconds and hissing in his ear is forever )) Imagine that you took a partner, and the sound of his steps the same as stun bursts of water, about which you said...)

D
Ded MastDay 08.04.20

Temporum
Well, I just didn't notice any hiss, though quite a lot of time ran with the drone. There's also a bunch of sound settings, master volume, volume, the environment volume effects, music volume, voice volume - all configured separately. You can somehow twist under your perception. In an extreme case, it is stupid to change the companion. Know what asked not to offer, but if it is frozen, not that he is irreplaceable. For a flashlight? So there are the same torches.
Put volume effects by 10% and buit Toby's happiness.

T
Temporum 08.04.20

Svetoslav
Okay, thanks for that. And he's a real companion, well, I mean drags norms? Just read somewhere that Kroni one of the best companions in the game, but in order to get need to sweat) So were sweating... not sparing forces and nerves, running around the map at LVL 9 (difficulty hard), took out any imbimbo for half an hour, and the Converter with a bunch of elbow. Got myself... well all I think, now Kroni for me to drag, and he hisses bastard is so annoying )))

D
Ded MastDay 08.04.20

Temporum
Her, he drags, he's just the most comfortable, lights a flashlight in the dark doesn't get stuck in the textures, as a small and flies, and terse, unlike other. And it is mostly partners, just to divert the attention of enemies, especially useful when several enemies but damage them weak, at all. Although there are some perks for leveling Pets but I have not been working out, maybe this had all the cotton. In the first half of the game, without companion hard, and secondly, running is the one everyone smoked in the camp. Crony raw Eleks will bring even if it is not to take with them.

P
Pril Balsam 08.04.20

haha
well, you didn't hear the constant humming of the amulet of disguise :)

Svetoslav
I krouni very rarely Eleks. About once a week for 1 alexu. Lives in the Source

Temporum
and I've read that Falk is the best. Took him a companion, and really, he's a heavy gun, flamethrower, bullet fire.balls, and infinite ammo :)
but I pumped 1 perk in the skill of teammates

D
Ded MastDay 08.04.20

Cheryl
I droid consistently brings 2 raw Eleks every 5 days. Maybe because of some perk. To Falk ran in the beginning, as apart from him then nobody else was there, he was constantly in a stupor, shot into the ground and fell unconscious with two tychek. At the first opportunity, succeeded him.

P
Pril Balsam 08.04.20

Temporum
the main character of bottomless pockets, it can carry everything you can need companion to assist in battle

Svetoslav
remember, I adultere stone on the health of the satellites +3 also the patch still improves their IQ :) and they all mercilessly tupil
Svetoslav wrote:
I droid consistently brings 2 raw Eleks every 5 days.
in Chapter 1 the drone had 1 piece, began Chapter 2, Prince 2 PCs. Maybe that's it?

D
Ded MastDay 08.04.20

Cheryl
Cheryl wrote:
in Chapter 1 the drone had 1 piece, began Chapter 2, Prince 2 PCs. Maybe that's it?
Yes, probably in this case.
Cheryl wrote:
in addition, the patch still improves their IQ
I immediately started playing with the latest patch, but the AI companions still leaves much to be desired. Sometimes they don't even get a gun until I first get kicked.
The best AI companions, I believe, in the Dragon's Dogma DA. There they do learn, and really helps in combat, not just the dummy with triggers.

P
Pril Balsam 08.04.20

Svetoslav
Oh no, no need to compare them with other games. Lately I began to use one method, when the enemy is flying at full speed to the us, I fly over it up, and end up behind the enemy who attacked Falk. And yet, in the melee, none of the partner is not good swords they have so-so, Luke - also sucks. Although there Falk to stand dangerous, he shoot to kill without looking, and he falls into the fire in front of him, well at least the life bar is not decreasing. So I'm seeing the enemy fly somewhere on the slopes or rooftops, shooting 1 time a fireball or an arrow (if you shoot a weapon, he did not notice the enemy), and he begins to shoot from the flamethrower, balloons, and me too, and if any of the enemies, if more than one, departs from the General mass, I shoot him as well, and Falk starts to shoot him. So we will take one team :)
(and you always have to look to stand behind and a little further)

D
Daniil11993 08.04.20

Kaya on 30+ level perk under level 2 beginning to bear 30-40% health in the middle of mobs, the difficulty ultra. By the end of the game even with mountain trolls normally fought, often to end the fight on his feet remained. Partner a well-distracts the enemy, while all the bandits chasing me it kills them one by one, sitting on the hill and the onions give a tip mate, I'm so trolls, dinosaurs, mutants with weak pumping were killed. There was one moment: killing hill lizards from another beetle started(can't remember the name, all chitin) spitting venom while shooting at him hard thug with the flamethrower woke up and began to mine the walls to shoot with him then killed with two sides :).

r
raspisnoy1 08.04.20

companions evil))) constantly get stuck in textures when flying at worn out you can forget and then look for it for 15 minutes or marker...well tried it and scored...very interesting...now, if there were four of them and they constantly squabbled among themselves like in some RPG-it would be cool.

D
Daniil11993 08.04.20

raspisnoy1
I have a partner on the jetpack returned through the texture, if far used for hundreds of metres, XS may be different partners at different stuck.

r
raspisnoy1 08.04.20

Daniil11993
took one first)) others immediately decided to send home...I don't know...I'm in other games where you can take control of the group itself and using the abilities of teammates is their only welcome. In the same game, absolutely no interest-they live their lives.stuck,agrat mobs that I did not need. In short, companions are good,but not in this game to take first, and only if absolutely hard.

T
Temporum 08.04.20

Cheryl wrote:
Temporum
the main character of bottomless pockets, it can carry everything you can need companion to assist in battle

So you thought that pulls this means the satellite into something drags? Loot YEARS? ))

T
Temporum 08.04.20

Svetoslav
Yes, I already knew that there's nobody drags... except stoned Eleks YEARS, with a war bow +3... already starting to think how to complicate your life. Can play net sinamaica?... without small with odnorodnoi.

P
Pril Balsam 08.04.20

Temporum
the picture under the spoiler off