3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nurbak 08.04.20 05:23 pm

Easter eggs and references (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Not quietly and visibly crept up to us,alas for the last time, snake...
Certainly in the dusty expanse of Afghanistan, there are many interesting pushlock and references,still the game is Japanese,and MGS has always been rich in any odd
Share them here...
52 Comments
Sort by:
n
nurbak 08.04.20

At the second locations inside of a solitary hut with a radio in it to spin the record...about Lisa...
Think about where you might have heard this name and how it is connected with Kojima and Konami...
P. S. message says about how a guy bought a rifle and shot his family

n
nurbak 08.04.20

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CNzx0ucUAAA6bed.jpg:large
At some point,you will be able to take in the scientific Department of the Mother base volunteer Hideo...but only if his rescue in Ground Zeros

0oO 08.04.20

I liked the Easter eggs with the Ocelot.Side-quest by shooting at the base.Ocelot tells the soldier that his shooting golivudskih does not roll that the soldier fits the gun,and that the cutting weapons does not make it more lethal.In General, says everything that snake said to the young Ocelot in 3 parts.

D
Diablonos 08.04.20

If you go to medical platform on the third floor, you can find a Groove from which he pulled out two bombs
pix.PlayGround.ru
however she stopped in development and something stupid eggplant.

K
KrolikAlkogolik 08.04.20

Diablonos
On the first platform?

D
Damnash 08.04.20

If the Ocelot, shoot in the head with tranq in the beginning he say that the immune to them, then he will begin to be slurred, and then begin to say la-li-lu-le-lo, who played the previous games will understand

D
Diablonos 08.04.20

KrolikAlkogolik

Y
Yuriy Maslov 08.04.20

what is it like ? in page due to the fact that exploded a second bomb in Paz's snake went into a coma for 9 years how did it get here ?

K
KrolikAlkogolik 08.04.20

Yuri Maslov
In the video when you find her tell all.Diablonos
SPS even something like this will throw.

P
Playersaharan 08.04.20

Interesting scene with the Groove. Question - it opens immediately after saving Casa or later?

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 08.04.20

On the main platform should not be standing next to a sign indicating danger from the ongoing construction

D
Diablonos 08.04.20

Playersaharan
After building a medical platform may trigger yet is the secondary job of rescue officer GB

P
Playersaharan 08.04.20

Diablonos
Okay, thanks

D
Drag56 08.04.20

Yuri Maslov
The hallucinations, he can not recover from the death of all the people on the base, and from the death of a Groove in particular, they are called phantoms.

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 08.04.20

The job of finding former employees of the Main Base do not rush to cut down or put to sleep. You just have to take a box and come to know him better.

d
dramuniq 08.04.20

S. A. V. E. I. G.
It is for such moments can and should love this series!

G
Geksogen 08.04.20

If during the second episode (the training database) to shoot Ocelot with a tranquilizer, it will be fun. And he will say one very familiar to fans of the series phrase.
If you win the Quiet on the complexity of the Extreme, it will be clothed in Sniper Wolf.
If you move a save from Ground Zeroes passed there mission Deja Vu, it will be possible to create a suit that replaces the snake on the old low quality model of the first part of the game.
Well, the birthday, of course. Although considered whether it's for Easter eggs?
S. A. V. E. I. G.
To cut them, then Wake up kick, and will be the same.

C
CROSS718 08.04.20

In the game there is no choice of difficulty.

S
SabirXXX 08.04.20

Guys hi to all kindly please tell me, and tortured the old look ??? In the mission the traces of the ghosts kitten meows constantly as I can not find it ??? bother want to find a job ??? Thanks in advance !

G
G70st 08.04.20

SabirXXX
try to bring a DD if you have a cat it will smell