3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlienVirus 08.04.20 05:23 pm

Counterattack (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

Is it possible counterattack to kill 2 with the aid of tools in AS3
14 Comments
Sort by:
L
Laysik_One 08.04.20

Yes.

B
Bosoy 08.04.20

Laysik_One
Never seen anything like it .Hike you with something confusing , not here, as in AC 3 two or three enemies to scatter with a counterattack -they are purely one attack .I will be glad to be wrong , because in terms of what I have to say the game has passed .

A
AlienVirus 08.04.20

and as

L
Laysik_One 08.04.20

Barefoot
I can tell you that you're wrong. Enemies attack simultaneously on two that would make a double-kill, but less than in the third. A beautiful sword to kill one and immediately he grabs a gun and kills the other. Experiment.

B
Bosoy 08.04.20

Laysik_One
AC 3 had when you attacked two of ( lit above their heads icons attack ) - double-click LMB on the condition that the key is pressed, the counter , and then the camera took beautiful view where Connor was raging as best they could . How to do something similar here , tell me , because if in AC 3 it was self-evident , there is need to do the campaign , a feint ears....

Or I something wrong doing ?
1 ) Counter-attack - E and the LMB , under any circumstances , Edward only kills one , but it can interrupt the attack .Over 12 hours of gameplay and never saw what you describe.

Maybe video will spread ?

L
Laysik_One 08.04.20

Barefoot
when you attack two
He himself wrote. There are exactly the same. Just again again, the two enemies began to attack much less frequently. That's why you don't notice these counter-attacks.
I'm going to work. Night 2 videos gash. One of these attacks, the second about the knives of the Dodgers.

B
Bosoy 08.04.20

Laysik_One
Night 2 videos gash Thank you .

K
Kapellimestari 08.04.20

Brotherhood was awesome the virtual training room, where the attack-counter-attack could do to sharpen. And I must say, in AC:B was not glowing and flashy markers and slowdowns. The one who stuffed there all medals is not experiencing difficulties in other parts and can perform all multicellular combo. Have enough enemies.

A
AlienVirus 08.04.20

that would kill 2 with extra weapons
to conduct a successful counterattack
it is necessary that the enemy was near you and not just one and click on the F
I accidentally came when he used a gun vupor to the enemy

L
Lubber 08.04.20

To kill from a pistol in combat, enough that the gun was actively used as an additional weapon. With a counterattack that was nothing to do. In any moment of the fight (at the beginning of combos in the middle, in the end) I press F and get a shot at an active enemy (which the induced character). The number of shots is limited by the number of loaded guns at Edward. Not all enemies do die from a single shot (the fat definitely survive). Thus, it is possible to make a combo of three kills, and then just 4 times press F and get a combo of 7 kills. As mentioned above - it would be enough enemies.

n
nattakostenko 08.04.20

AlienVirus
I serovno not understand.Can someone explain to me what keys to press ([E]+[F] chtoli ) of coraci serovno I do not understand.Explain help.

n
nattakostenko 08.04.20

Laysik_One wrote:
,,A beautiful sword to kill one and immediately he grabs a gun and kills the other. Experiment. And actually gowar how to do it (Explain what keys in the end need to press or clamp???). And I have all the sites I know,maybe I'm finally here I find the answer?

n
nattakostenko 08.04.20

A beautiful sword to kill one and immediately he grabs a gun and kills another, in Short all I understood.
Need(need to have at least 3 of the enemy ) when valvecovers sign [!] press E+L. C. M. and then come to the next enemy and press E+F (senbiao,Gun), and Woola.(NOTE the first time may not happen) and to get the need to come to the enemy closer, and it only works on guards (which is swords) that is necessary to come to the guard closer to Ani lowcase (in which the knives) and are massive you can not podhodit on them it doesn't work, in short, approach the guard in choose extra orujia (gun Shenbao)and imame+F, we cannot forget that-attacked 1стражник,after [!] press E+L. C. M. And then E+F
1)E+L. K. M.
2)E+F
if someone is not clear ask.

d
dofta 20.01.23

AlienVirus
yes, you can only if both attack you together