3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergij Galysh 08.04.20 05:23 pm

Question for SkyUI (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hello! In principle, I am satisfied with the standard interface of Skyrim, but some mods need to have installed SkyUI and SKSE. + SkyUI adds settings menu mods. Question: whether it is possible to play this mod, but the interface to it has not changed (only to the setup menu mods)??
11 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krrrva 08.04.20

That would have added the settings menu of the mods and not changed the interface ? it is unlikely. Skyui is much nicer than the standard menu, at least it'll be faster to find the desired object. Only not like there are no topics on crafting armor, swords and all kinds of mixed

S
Sergij Galysh 08.04.20

..Crrv
sorry ..(

T
Tok-220v 08.04.20

don't know about that, but there is another standard interface only pumped a little, added a whole bunch, and kind of standard, but I have for many years abandoned Skyrim so not remember the name, can anyone help, but this mod there is already news for you.

S
Sergij Galysh 08.04.20

Crra
just have a few people who don't like something. in relation to this fashion, I treat them.. the Mod is not bad, but I'm not a fan of this..

S
Sergij Galysh 08.04.20

Current-220v
thanks, I will look for it)

R
RevIO2RUS 08.04.20

Sergij Galysh
Googly: SkyUI Away

n
nestrbob 08.04.20

Sergij Galysh
In the game open the mods menu and open settings SkyUI , get jackdaws at all points .

S
Sergij Galysh 08.04.20

RevIO2RUS
nestrbob
YES you so much!!!! HELP!!!

E
Eremite_City 08.04.20

Tricky question: is there a 6 SkyUI for SkyRim LE?
For SkyRim SE do not ask - hardly ever happens!

a
arah 08.04.20

Eremite_City
If there is, it's still wet. I saw info on this subject and all about the error.

M
Mr_POMAH 08.04.20

Sergij Galysh
SkyUI Lite is, but it seems only for SE