3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hidan20 08.04.20 05:23 pm

The wheel. Tried who? (Forza Horizon 3)

Forza Horizon 3 + Steering Wheel. Tried who? How to play? Write a review.
11 Comments
Sort by:
B
Ben121212 08.04.20

Hidan20
The wheel G29, played well, just not found how to change the button, chose the profile G29 and management it tuned, set up all sorts of blind spots, vibration, etc., but to change buttons on the steering wheel is not turned, the steering wheel is 900 degrees, but less than, half, the animation of the steering in General just for sex trafficking but to turn to the end, it is necessary to turn more than half a turn, the animation ends, but twist still need (in Forza 7 as well), but not 900 degrees me during the day drive a lot, then in the evening sometimes turn on the game and it turn off faster due to the lower torsion steering, but if you get used to and if especially not to ride in a real car, we managed fine, got used to it and all you have handy, only play with cockpit view, from a 3rd person and not used.

n
number 9 large 08.04.20

Through the fifth point there is a steering wheel implemented. Easier on the controller to roll.
Ben121212
There is a possibility to customize the buttons on the steering itself.

G
GuyverDark 08.04.20

Ben121212
The mood of the rotation angle 200 in Vamos prcgramme for steering. Ie create a profile for Forza. I did on the wheel G27 in principle they are similar.

E
EvgenyDMT 08.04.20

Hidan20
The game controller is sharpened and better to play it.With logitech MOMO Racing,generally disgusting to play.

B
Ben121212 08.04.20

GuyverDark
I have my 900 set 200 it's not serious, it is almost not necessary to turn very slightly, mostly )

B
Ben121212 08.04.20

[...]
How? chose the profile G29, went to the office where the a button is gas, it's a camera, etc., press the to change, not pressed and not changing, can as that on another it is possible, but by choosing the profile G29 does not produce the change button.

n
number 9 large 08.04.20

Ben121212
Spoiler

B
Ben121212 08.04.20

[...]
Clear user profile, and not ready (G29 or whatever), thanks.

R
RAZIEL_ 08.04.20

EvgenyDMT
also am does not work normally the angle of the steering powrotu to set up, just spun the wheel and the game is all turned inside wheel and has to catch all the time in the car, I was already sick of the sliders in the settings to move, nifiga does not help...

R
RAZIEL_ 08.04.20

EvgenyDMT
finally got more or less to customize the controls quite normal turns, the only problem with the shifter, the game does not see it and I was left without the handbrake, and you have the shifter working?

E
EvgenyDMT 08.04.20

RAZIEL_
Do not use a wheel in this game,for me it mazahizm.