3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blood Suslik 08.04.20 05:24 pm

Where Are The Bats? (Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor)

Night run across the map, only gulhi or whatever they are caught and all, but ghouls, ie, bats no,it's for the job should
20 Comments
Sort by:
J
Just Do It Again 08.04.20

Blood Suslik
myself looking for them, went to the pause in the local wiki, which shows all encountered mobs of NPCs and so on, and there was no such, so I think they will be on the trail. the location, which you pass after completing all the main missions on the first Loka

g
gloccc 08.04.20

Also looking for these assholes

g
gloccc 08.04.20

See this little bats bats are found in caves

B
Blood Suslik 08.04.20

well, thank you, I thought this type of Ghulam mothers, and it's just Myszatka)

D
Dormin 08.04.20

Bats flying around at night on the second map. Or Yes, the caves.

R
Rozental 08.04.20

They near the entrance to the cave hanging on the ceiling.

R
Rozental 08.04.20

To kill Ghola-matriarch _ Who it is and where to find it?

S
Servitor 08.04.20

In quests matriarchs met a couple of times

D
Dormin 08.04.20

Rosenthal
Not even necessarily in the cave to go, a night to find their slides on the ground and continue to act as said Кей1

S
Setesh 08.04.20

A terrible catagory where there are not know? stupid or random? and for more than the usual hundred killed, where uganik to look for I'll never know

D
DevilryDante 08.04.20

Sites
on the second map respawn, usually sitting with two ordinary

S
Setesh 08.04.20

DevilryDante
thanks, I will look
Found)

I
INF._MpK 08.04.20

Where Nachi uzhastnogo of grape?

t
tork879 08.04.20

and yet....regarding the bats. all the caves and climbed the one on the ceilings are not seen,and night and day climb - to no purpose. skinte amps screen with their appearance,and also the place on the map where found

M
Mousebreaker 08.04.20

tork879

A
Aleksandr Isaev 08.04.20

Just Do It Again
Not true, in VI ing all is:

Q
QUlCK 08.04.20

Hunting test 6. Kill 3 bats (0/3). Bats is bats. They live in the sky high towers. As can be seen on the ceiling of the caves.

Q
QUlCK 08.04.20

Rosenthal
Hunting challenge 9. 1 ghoul to kill the matriarch. Find a pack of ordinary Ghulam, kill most of the monsters. The surviving monsters have to run out and away to bury in the ground. After a few seconds they will return with reinforcements. Again, kill almost all the monsters. In the second reinforcement should be not only the usual ghouly, but ghouly-matriarchs.

F
Faceless Void 08.04.20

thanks for the help!

k
kelebrimbor 08.04.20

I've completed the tasks with the gnome and was wondering if I can find the legendary grape ?