3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Koteyko Leopold 04.09.19 07:32 pm

How to enable alert in the browser?

I'm new here, I noticed such an interesting thing, as notifications in the browser. But for some reason it's not available to me. How to enable opalescence?
11 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dzhonni Fest 04.09.19

What kind of browser do you have? If IE/Edge - it button is not working.

K
Koteyko Leopold 04.09.19

Zh1vag0
No. Not these.

D
Dzhonni Fest 04.09.19

Well, what browser? just something I would write.

B
Bombardirovschik 04.09.19

Mike Farley Leopold
this shit is in my opinion a priori is not working.
I then rubbed that you can subscribe to the PG stream for example and then you know when the stream , the alert will be.
What do you think?
The notification about the stream it's a fucking bell in the corner of YouTube , there glows figure 1 and to understand that others might want to click there and see.
that is, in order for example to know about the stream I need every hour to go to YouTube and refresh the page, checking that fucking bell.
Fucking alerts. With same success I can just monitor the PG channel on YouTube 24/7

D
Dzhonni Fest 04.09.19

Bomber
Well, that's where you are? All works there.

K
Koteyko Leopold 04.09.19

Zh1vag0
Bomber
Do you have the browsers? Can be really was not working?

B
Bombardirovschik 04.09.19

Zh1vag0
Here you pasan wrote just doesn't work.
how can you say that everything works?

D
Dzhonni Fest 04.09.19

In Firefox, Chrome, Opera - it works. The button is clickable and clicking on it should appear a confirmation dialog actions.
HOWEVER! If you previously opted out from receiving notifications on this site, this button will be really inactive.
This can be changed by clicking the icon next to the address bar in the browser (different browsers, it viglidit differently, so I asked you which browser)

K
Koteyko Leopold 04.09.19

Zh1vag0
Okay, thank you. Will see what that is from me.

D
Dzhonni Fest 04.09.19

An example of how it looks in chrome/ To access the menu, you have to click on the icon i

K
Koteyko Leopold 04.09.19

Zh1vag0
Thanks, understand now.