3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NiceBaby 08.04.20 05:25 pm

ANSWER KTONIBUD... (XIII)

Coming soon second part of the game XIII???
30 Comments
Sort by:
s
savage88 08.04.20

And where did you hear that it will be ?

H
Homyak-Dzheday 08.04.20

This is evident by the end of the game,I think there is even the words,'to be continiued'.

N
NiceBaby 08.04.20

Yes, it was written: to be Continued!!! That's why I was wondering, somewhere I heard that after the new year in the first quarter, I hope it's so really!!! Because the game is just super!!! :)))

s
savage88 08.04.20

I rummaged all Internet hell no, no one, nowhere knows. Even on the Ubi Soft website any information; so that they do not make any additions, but sorry rulnaya game.

N
NiceBaby 08.04.20

Yeah, cool game... I then said that maybe in the first quarter after the New year it will be released, but it is only words!!! savage88, I'm a girl, not a guy!!! Continuation of one hundred pounds will be... it does not, but how soon it will be full of suspense!!!

s
savage88 08.04.20

I understand, sorry if I offended you. But no continue, no one does. Ps If you find any info write pliz game without a doubt.

N
NiceBaby 08.04.20

No, you mean nicolesco not hurt!!! And who told that will not continue???

s
savage88 08.04.20

They do continue though, because now busy with the development of the game Cold Fear.

d
dimon222 08.04.20

The chief designer of Ubisoft Thomas Mynmar (Thomas Mainnemaire) in an interview with our colleagues from CVG announced preliminary stage of planning continue not yet released XIII. Game that uses animated technology Cel Shading to appear at the end of this year. As for continuation, then its output will depend on the success of the first part. Personally, we this product very much.(Source gamemag!)

N
NiceBaby 08.04.20

savage88, and what is the game Cold Fear that she continue XIII are not yet doing???
dimon222, Oh, thank you, you're interesting information presented, great, I'm happy!!! :))) Yours: continue, then its output will depend on the success of the first part. - the first part of protos rested, and I hope the second will be the same player!!! Not one I expect to continue, I have many friends waiting!!!

s
savage88 08.04.20

2 dimon222

Sorry but this info I read in the Internet I think a year and a half ago, as evidenced by your phrase:
announced the preliminary planning stage continue not yet released XIII
Then they released XIII, but blogged about the future plans.

2 NiceBaby

http://www.playground.ru/games/coldfear/
either
http://www.coldfeargame.com/

If you like Suffering,RezedentEvil,SilentHill,or other games of a similar genre(Horror),
this game will make a big impression on you(so say the authors).

N
NiceBaby 08.04.20

Silent hill is terrible painful...but normal!!! For me, that XIII the good and Petya!!!

s
savage88 08.04.20

2 NiceBaby

Look here http://www.myfreedomforce.com/ffvttr/ and look at the screenshots.What is not a game-the comic book?

d
dimon222 08.04.20

Savage88
Yes, I also know what it was a year ago, I just wrote the old
As for the comic UTB freedom force full not played but on the disk there is a demo there 2-3 missions and the characters not all but I advise you to play!!(PS unable to upload!)

N
NiceBaby 08.04.20

Savage88, thank you looked...I BF refused to play it!!!

N
NiceBaby 08.04.20

What??? Someone just learned something new??? To be continued or not??? I'm still looking forward to it!!! :)))

s
savage88 08.04.20

Information is not, and we will wait until old age :)

D
Dorian Grey 08.04.20

Wrote like in gambling the game itself is not worth and will not continue - rest in peace dear XIII

N
NiceBaby 08.04.20

Shiko, Oh no...don't call me upset!!! :)))(((:
savage88, okay wait for more!!!

A
Agent Mstitel 08.04.20

Eh, not to be the second part - that's for sure. Developed occupied by other, more profitable projects. I think, on the thirteenth they simply forgot.