3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AtomaTb 08.04.20 05:25 pm

How to hide news on this dump ? (PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS)

On the website interested in the tick on the ban of news this dump cheaters,and students with the CDA for the CDA playing (well, like all) meaning this is the end.
13 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 08.04.20

AtomaTb
Tick no, but you hang in there.

F
FsTanDar 08.04.20

Look at this ad below. How timely, even in the topic)))

A
AtomaTb 08.04.20

Protocol10
Why would I want to stay just want to limit the news.

P
PuziBlinchiK 08.04.20

Don't pay for Internet

A
Anomel Suna 08.04.20

AtomaTb
Ask Sour to ban themselves, then the news on ABG from your account do not see it.

A
Anton Mehov 08.04.20

AtomaTb
I advise you to get a brain and just don't pay attention to the news, he like a schoolboy behave

A
AtomaTb 08.04.20

Anton Furs
Teach

b
bloomm 08.04.20

I'd rather be a tick over nick introduced that would hit and not see his messages in personal ban send ! And immediately will be better and admins less work.

S
Shadowarm 08.04.20

I have one wrap please
Spoiler

S
Stinger_Max 08.04.20

AtomaTb
Dude, you created the topic. You now will only respond to those same pupils, which you described.

D
Desert Wanderer 08.04.20

AtomaTb
They may be to hit you with something heavy on the head if you survive the bad news will never see )

A
Anyanyan 08.04.20

well, God knows, I rarely come across cheaters for example...and some people are not for the CDA plays...in the company of a very fun game)

C
CEMENTATOR 08.04.20

To stop receiving notifications about news any game, you need to unsubscribe from it here. And that's all. Separately to keep alert about added files, and more, this not only disable all, by unsubscribing from the game.