3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gennaz 08.04.20 05:25 pm

Graphics and optimization (Spintires: MudRunner)

Optimization the game is great even at maximum settings,but the graphics remained exactly the same as in the original game. Although developed promising her improvement. Maybe future updates will improve? And while that's true.
Spoiler
15 Comments
Sort by:
R
RKing 08.04.20

gennaz
Yes, she is still the same. only the colours changed

M
Mr.Kalashnikov 08.04.20

It was easier to release a patch for Crysis and not release the same game under a different name.And Yes, the game even Tetris on the go.I have an old computer there,and everything goes perfectly.

v
vmirko75 08.04.20

Mr.Kalashnikov
from another isdeaa patch will not work!!!

M
Mr.Kalashnikov 08.04.20

vmirko75

R
RKing 08.04.20

Mr.Kalashnikov
the developer and publisher are two big differences. you need a long time to know. the developer decides there is nothing he is a slave of the publisher

M
Mr.Kalashnikov 08.04.20

RKing
Wow...You opened my eyes.

u
uni895 08.04.20

Yeah, optimization is really improved, unlike the 1 piece.

S
Serebashca 08.04.20

Part of the graphics any change, but rather the color of steel is worse than release, tatty and faded. Why do the box even worse than it was? So at least something different from the release version?

M
MaxMayen 08.04.20

Luck to all, watch) me jerking often

g
gennaz 08.04.20

Mayenikus
Your system(in profile),fits the recommended system requirements.
Spoiler
Try to reduce the load on the GPU ,reduce the graphics setting responsible for this.

M
MaxMayen 08.04.20

gennaz
yeah tried everything, still jerks every 5 seconds

M
Manul177 08.04.20

This hat jerks appeared in the last update, well, me at least. If I knew, I wouldn't have to upgrade. I don't know what they did. but the jerks are really out of the blue every 5 seconds and it's clearly not in the system. To exactly was at top speed ( even on the video that I posted is visible ) the Only thing that has changed is the driver. Now the old wood rollback will do and check that as a Yes. But something tells me that is not the case.

P
Protocol10 08.04.20

gennaz
grafona no here's optimize

P
Painkiller128 08.04.20

Friends, tell me, why do I have all kind of gray and not color in the game? To play even once is unpleasant, the latest version of the game

S
Subaru MotorSports 08.04.20

Painkiller128
In the game settings put the contrast at maximum, brightness at 40% + -

I also turned off: motion blur, depth of field, volumetric fog, such.