3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alexmason007 08.04.20 05:27 pm

How to change roster? (NBA 2K15)

faced with the problem of not able to edit the roster not created by the player to add, not to edit existing players or to exchange it with another team, what to do?
PS play the pirates.
17 Comments
Sort by:
G
GAN10 08.04.20

in the settings tab roster creator, there is the option"create roster, it's all work, fully editable roster.
then main thing not to forget when you log on in all modes(including normal match), set your own goals and use custom rosters

S
Shumer3 08.04.20

GAN10
Thanks for the reply. Player created. The team placed. Chose quick game mode. In the roster there is no player. Noticed on the bottom left button ROSTER. Clicked, chose from a list of saved roster with the created player. Run a quick game. Again there is no player. What am I doing wrong?

G
GAN10 08.04.20

Shumer3
just created the player, in the settings change the roster threw him to the team, went to the match, chose the roster, and he was there.
so, apparently, you did something wrong

S
Shumer3 08.04.20

GAN10
Amendment. You created the player in roster menu (Create Player) or player profile (My Player)? I created the first method. Threw it in LA. Tried a quick game, season, Association, tried it, no sign of him. Like stupid roster loaded by default.

a
alexmason007 08.04.20

GAN10
Thank you

S
Shumer3 08.04.20

alexmason007
dealt with the creation of the player?

G
GAN10 08.04.20

Shumer3
went to Crete player created(not changed anything, maybe just to check did), then using the edit roster from the pool of created players threw him into the team, then before the match(where teams already selected) pressed Y(I is the button roster), and chose your roster.

S
Shumer3 08.04.20

GAN10
Well, supposedly all the way. But music work. By the way I noticed even when I choose the roster, after written not Loading and Saving. XS che theme incomprehensible. Besides that proposes all wildly, so even with these troubles.

I
Igor Elistratov 08.04.20

Want to get a career in Chicago, clean rose, start a career and again the default roster sets. Help if you know how to do)

V
Vitalik Gradyuk 08.04.20

Igor Elistratov
+1 also interested

S
Shumer3 08.04.20

Igor Elistratov
As originally wrote GAN10, I also eventually figured out. When you are making any mode, choose your roster. PC figure 3 to Download it. And only then will the result.

I
Igor Elistratov 08.04.20

Shumer3
Can you describe if not difficult, to Career mode for the player.

I
Igor Elistratov 08.04.20

GAN10
How can I change my roster to go for a career, and then default all the time puts?

G
GroM2105 08.04.20

+1

T
Tano777 08.04.20

Please tell me why the roster change when there are NO available agents?

W
WorldofTanks WorldofTanks 08.04.20

How to create your roster for a career?

14SoLeN41 08.04.20

how to delete MyCareer and create a new one?