3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemezis 08.04.20 05:30 pm

Impressions of the game (Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris)

Personally I liked the game, but optimization is poor. I have The Evil Within faster running. And the impression that Lara in the previous game somehow easier to manage. In short, the content is wonderful, but I'll wait for the patches.
12 Comments
Sort by:
d
dennismiza 08.04.20

The optimization is terrible! For the first time on my laptop slows down isometric game. Tomb Raider (2013) - cool modern action game flies on high settings, like the recent Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms (which, by the way, higher system requirements) and this... will Wait a couple of patches of course, but the impression is already spoiled.

B
Brem090 08.04.20

The impression is no because when you start always black screen(

n
n1981 08.04.20

Brem090
Turn off full screen mode. Only the game will be idti with the consent of 800x600, if I'm not oshibayus.

l
laservic 08.04.20

Lara in which you look from above?Not once again want to cash in on the name of Lara Croft!Where the normal camera view from third person?Sucks short!The game is for students 10 years of standards they in the previous part clearly did not play.For them, puzzles to solve ,which was the first part of the brain is not enough!

N
Nemezis 08.04.20

Though he knew that he wrote? In this game and there are puzzles which cannot be said about full ТР2013.
This game is closer in spirit to the old hardcore Tram

s
savawerty 08.04.20

the camera is not rotated and the angle of rotation sometimes is not very convenient for jumping. don't know how on the joystick, and the keyboard is not convenient. although it is definitely possible to get used.

N
Nemezis 08.04.20

About Claudia here it is possible to forget the previous game was the same. The game strictly on the gamepad. When I bought, the first from Lara started to pass. This will go as soon as the performance will increase.

z
zakonjons 08.04.20

haven't played this kind of games.....and I was right....seduced by Lara and it was not there)))not a fan of platformers

t
temas09 08.04.20

the game is full of wow...but the controls are impossible and no interest in her play Mat in the series of Lara there and the genre, though what that was the count for fun .and not that there is a feeling that this game is from 2005 if Nastase

D
Dark Corsair 08.04.20

The people in the game has split screen like in the first part?

K
Key Ovald 08.04.20

Arcade about the famous and handsome thief and vandal (the archaeologist in the view of the makers of Lark and Jones).
Plot no (go to the tomb and collect the parts of Osiris... Osiris), the picture is moderately pretty, there are even quite interesting tombs (the executioner, for example). There is an interesting and big bosses (one scarab that is!) and a lot of secrets that are relatively interesting to look for and tests that are too lazy to pass.
The game is good in General, would a normal plot and a little more elaboration would be nice, and 6/10.

D
Dima Radyuk 08.04.20

why the game"lara croft and the temple of osiris only works in windowed mode and in fullscreen the screen is black?