3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
ChErPa4Ok 08.04.20 05:30 pm

The Imperial deity. (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Most Nords worship Talos, it is their main deity. He even Civil war because the Thalmor forced the Empire to ban Talos, and the Nords not satisfied with this situation and started a rebellion under the leadership of Ulfric stormcloak.

And who is worshiped by the Imperials, as a race. Who they have the most important of the nine divines?
As the Dunmer of the three gods (Azura, Mephala, Boethiah) the most isolated Azura, so who allocate the Imperials the most important of his nine deities?
9 Comments
Sort by:
a
arah 08.04.20

viki learn to seek answers to their questions, not to mold the theme on every occasion

K
KiLL eR 08.04.20

Akatosh

v
vftor 08.04.20

That is when my GG (the Imperial) has any disease liquefaction of the brain (probably contracted from a saber-toothed), then recovered only from the Holy Shrine of Akatosh. All other methods did not help.

C
ChErPa4Ok 08.04.20

arah
I mold theme is not in order they were. I put the bolt on what you think about it. I ask the question I'm interested in. The rest is forest. Or I could go to mail where you are Sharpay that can't answer the most banal questions. Here and shut up. He and playground, to help people with questions about games. What do you think about it all purple. Easier just to remain silent.

B
Belomorkanal 08.04.20

ChErPa4Ok
ChErPa4Ok wrote:
As the Dunmer of the three gods (Azura, Mephala, Boethiah) the most isolated Azura
Deities to call them correctly, it's Deirdre.
ChErPa4Ok wrote:
so who allocate the Imperials the most important of his nine deities?
In the time interval described in the game Skyrim, is anyone, is important to them, all the eight deities. Before signing the White-Gold Concordat, in my subjective opinion, of nine deities, they secretly gave the greatest significance of Talos, as it was a symbol of unity and equality in the world of mortals and the world of deities. Not to mention the fact that he was a man and represents all inherent in the people unlimited potential to make a God from a mere mortal. That is why, in the face of the Brothers of the Storm and everyone who shares their views, the renunciation of Talos looks like a repudiation of their traditions, ancestors, morals and everything.

a
arah 08.04.20

ChErPa4Ok
Oh, children children )) here is two minutes of searching and almost everything is clear and understandable

D
DirtyLol 08.04.20

can be carpatos or Ceballos or maybe янеумеюсерфитьинтернетядурачокчерпавивек?

C
ChErPa4Ok 08.04.20

DirtyLol
Less irony, it seems, everything I wrote only the user arah applies to you. Only you a little bit better. Through your veiled under the crushing irony of things make their way at least some answers on the subject, but in General, you would be just the perfect couple Lord. You need to go sit on a bench under the porch and hurt for the whole world to grumble about the fact that all are fools. In any case, on the Internet you have time enough it is not strange, boyish seems in the ass to play, not otherwise.

D
DirtyLol 08.04.20

ChErPa4Ok
understood. 3rd option.