3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Devil208 08.04.20 05:33 pm

Scarecrow do you Intro VID?

Here on the forum asked somebody, I just as much creepy as I remembered this image.) And you liked that? Or the Scarecrow?
241 Comments
Sort by:
D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 08.04.20

like that and didn't even think that the screen saver may to scare me when I saw this screensaver I immediately thought well I'll show you heh the field of wonders.

in a country of fools...

B
Broken Wings 08.04.20

Saver is not scared,but as a child hated:stupid mug

[
[Digger_888] 08.04.20

Yeah, I remember this screensaver....was afraid of that. I always thought that on his head the second head grows)))

G
General Pahomov 08.04.20

Me too, it reminded Yeltsin. Bitch!

M
MgVolkolak 08.04.20

Scarecrow do you Intro VID?
No, not at all frightened. I have this mug seemed like Yeltsin, and he is not terrible, always something on TV mumbled stumbling.

P
Parapet [Pokinul PG] 08.04.20

This is some of the ancient Greek mask, made by some Chinese master. And on his head sits a toad (or frog).
Maybe as a child I was afraid of her, but now it's not scary :)

... ... ... 08.04.20

Brrr!.. Well you! I'm a little over it at the corners were hiding!

... ... ... 08.04.20

A. Soldier of Light
Really liked? O_0

785868 08.04.20

Caused more tension than fear. And was associated with Yeltsin.

V
Vlad Lagutin 08.04.20

pix.PlayGround.ru

s
sexrs 08.04.20

Bugagashka. I since the childhood afraid.

V
Vlad Lagutin 08.04.20

The history of the logo and screen saver

After the founding of the TV company VID, in 1987, Vlad Leaves have long thought that to use as the new logo of the company. Came to the aid of his wife Albina, who for 10 years worked as a restorer in the Museum of the East. It is proposed to use a ceramic mask depicting the head of the ancient Chinese Taoist philosopher Guo Xiang (eng. Guo Xiang) holding a three-legged toad. There is also a version that the mask was a symbol of death in Ancient China (the mask is symbolically depicted a severed human head on top of which was planted a toad). However, the Museum is forbidden to use the original mask as a logo, with the result that the mask was slightly modified with the use of computer graphics and is called "mask VID".

Decorated with a logo of the broadcaster mask looked pretty creepy (the dead man's head with a scary face and a strange "growth" — a frog on the head), so many little children were frightened seeing her on TV before viewing the children's and entertainment programs, for example, time or name that tune. Besides, the screensaver is accompanied by eerie music (fanfare), written by composer Vladimir Rackevich (melody of five notes: Cb39; — E — Ab39; — E — Ab39; or(sharp)-mi-La(sharp)-mi-La(sharp)), and the bright flashes of black and white light, which was completed with frightening effect.

Initially, the screen saver consisted of the following: on gray-white background, the left side of the screen appears a fat black hell (springboard), which moves to the right, while vibrating. Vibration accompanied by a sound vaguely reminiscent of the work of a jackhammer or an old movie projector. Then on the left there is a small ball of grey color, which jumps the line and reaching its end, falls down. The ball drop is simulated by the reduced size of the screen. Decrease the size of the point, the Orb "explodes", causing the appearance of black-and-white flashes-circles (it is also possible that it means the falling of the ball in the water (pool), as flash reminiscent of divergent water circles), the explosion is accompanied by the above-mentioned five chords. After that, the screen instantly darkens and from the darkness appears a mask VID. At the bottom there is an inscription in gold "VID", which runs a small glare. Also in all programs after the screen saver appears "IS" or "ARE" (if you also mentioned the name of the Studio of soproizvodnje, for example, the Studio "Experiment") on a black background. Sometimes used a different version (for example — "Field of dreams"), when instead of these scary chords were a short sharp sound like the sound when promote videotapes, the mask quickly appeared and as quickly disappeared, then appeared the inscription "IS".

In the last years of the saver (1997-1998) before some of the gear showed it to a truncated version which only had the flash and the appearance of the mask (one of the exceptions — "rush Hour"), and after transmission — only an inscription "TV company VID by the order of ORT" and the appearance of the mask from the darkness to the sound of trumpets or voice Rasbase "TV company VID by the order of ORT", and then show only flash and the mask. Like this (the flash and the appearance of the mask) the screensaver shown before at the end of some shows (particularly "Field of miracles" — the End of one of the editions of the program, 1993, present the flash ).

The image "masks ВИDа" caused a wave of controversy in Russia, after one or few hits of her many young children manifested severe fears and phobias[5] associated with it (for example, fear of the dark). Also, bright black-and-white flashes present in the Intro, causing problems in patients with epilepsy. The address of the broadcaster sounded the request to cease displaying the screen saver in the air.

In mid-1998, flash was removed because they cause problems in patients with epilepsy of people, and creepy music replaced the voice of Andrew Rasbash, who said: "the TV company VID represents." Before some editions of programs of the TV company VID fanfare appeared mask VID and the voice of Andrew Rasbash saying "is...", with the words "TV company VID" he uttered.

From 17 January 2000 to 2008 the original screensaver was replaced by a mask VID on black and yellow background instead of black, while Rasbash began to pause before the word "is" (sometimes without a pause). At the end of some programs until the end of 2000 showed a truncated version of the old screen saver. Before and after the "Scandals of the week" is a truncated version was shown until August 2001. Experts said that a more modest demonstration of the VID mask causes less fear. The new logo looks like: a yellow dot on a black screen stretched in a line and is expanding. The band appears, the word "broadcaster". It decreases rapidly and disappears after that occurs in the center of the black oval, which is slightly increased and turned into a mask VID, pale at the top appears the inscription "broadcaster", and below is a yellow inscription "VID", written by Times New Roman font. Below there is another line, and it prints the word "is", which is pronounces Andrei Razbash. Throughout the screensaver with a yellow band visible large letters "TV". Before "Serve the Fatherland!" in the Intro is the voice of Alexey Neklyudov, the speaker of the First channel.

From June 22, 2000, before the program "Wait for me" shows a slightly modified version of the screen saver: it goes slower than usual, after the appearance of "masks ВИDа" changing the Russian flag and the inscription: "With the financial support of the Federal Agency for press and mass communications". From December 20, 2004 instead of Andrei Razbash in this screensaver is the voice of Alexei Neklyudov. 6 Dec 2004 "Wait for me" in the Intro sounded the voice of Sergey Kushnereva, the author of this program. Later they changed the lettering and flag after the screen saver ВИDа before the program "Wait for me".
[edit]
Other screensavers of TV company VID
"You are watching VID" in the early ' 90s in the evening the channel "VID is" show Intro in which on the black background at the top was a big off-white says "YOU SEE", below the logo of the television with the telephone and Fax for advertising on the channel. (YouTube, 0:00-0:01)
"Mask under the sheets" — In a dark room, there were people approaching the huge object, covered with a dirty white cloth, from under which looked out a knot-"toad" logo of the company. People under the sound of applause pulled off the cloth, revealing the eyes of a huge ВИDа mask, bed sheet had fallen down and turned into a small Golden inscription "VID", which quickly increased (the applause continued, accompanied by a strange muffled noise). The last shots of the screen saver did not differ from the end of the conventional screen, but the glare on the inscription VID not ran. Intro showed at the end of the program "Muzoboz" in 1993.[6]
"Wonder screen [7]" — on the background of the Spasskaya tower was shown on a large monitor is gray with white dots around, which flashed images from the transmission of television (konkretna sequence: "one on One"(issue with Zhirinovsky and Nemtsov), "Muzoboz", "rush Hour", "the View" (frame of reference numbers of the second screen saver program), "Field of dreams", "Subject" and "name that tune"). At the same time on the monitor the fans spin, and under them fly blimps. In the end there was a photograph of "masks ВИDа", then it was replaced by the silver inscription "VID". After that, the screen did break in the images and Gus, and there is only the word "IS" (before the program "bad egg notes" heard a voice saying: "Telekompaniya VID is") Eerie sounds in the Intro were missing, they were replaced with optimistic music. Periodically appear in 1996-2000, before the programs "Field of dreams", "bad egg notes", "Silver ball" and "finest Hour". From the side you could see the Kremlin. Also the last frame of the sequence(before the appearance of the word "IS") was used as the end of the program "Field of miracles" in the early 2000-ies.
"New VID of television" splash ten years before the jubilee edition of "the View" in 1997. At the end of the savers appeared the logos of all the programs of TV company VID, and amid them appeared the inscription in white letters "the View 10 years. New VID of television." The logo was over the letters in a reduced form. Used music from the first screen of "View".
"Snow" — December 1998 and January 2000 editions before the new year entertainment programs of TV company VID ("guess the melody", "Field of dreams", "Guess") showed up late ВИDа original saver, the screen saver on the background of the logo was snowing.
"With The New ВИDом!" from January 1999 to 2001 at the end of the January editions of programs of the TV company VID show new year's greetings from the broadcaster, including the following: under intense music out of the darkness appears "mask ВИDа", which grows a beard and there is a cap of Santa Claus. At the bottom there is the inscription "happy New Year!", which letters of "Year" change to "VID".
"Black mask" — before the concert of the 20th anniversary of DDT in 2000 in the background DDT was shown a small black mask with black lettering at the bottom on a white background the letter D.
"Red Intro", in 2003 before the "Wings" show Intro, where on a red background pop up white letters "TV company VID", "Wings-media" and "Represents." In this screensaver the voice of Andrew Rasbash, who said: "the TV company VID, Wings media present". Mask no.
"Blue letter" — in 2008, before the "Unbelievable stories about life" show Intro, where the sound of thunder, a blue shimmering letters TV company "VID" on a black background, in color resembling the lightning, and then the same inscription "is". Mask no.
"Production of TV company VID" on a black background in the center there is an orange square(frame). In it the top is written "production TV" in the center of the frame there is an inscription "VID". The bottom frame says "by the order of ORT". The splash screen was shown from 1995 to April 2000 after transfers before centovetrine screensavers ВИDа. Showing after programs:Field of Miracles, "As", "finest Hour" (before 1999), "the Wheel of History".
[edit]
Parody screensaver
In late 1991, in the "two-on!.." was shown the famous parody where "the mask ВИDа" changed the face of Igor Ugolnikov, who uttered the phrase "VID, VID... Nothing shows in your ВИDу!" and then smiled. In 1994, there have been shown another version of the parody, it was a screensaver that consists of only the logo appears made Ugolnikov phrase already sounded like "VID, VID... "Both-well" will now show on your ВИDу!", but otherwise the sound was absent.
In 1992, in one of the games of the Higher League of KVN team of the Yerevan state medical Institute was shown a parody of the Intro ВИDа consisted of the following: on his knees, sat a man, covered on top with yellow blanket. Then, after voiced sounds, imitating fanfare from the original splash, the blanket was removed, and under it there was a human head with a gray face, closed eyes and half-open mouth, thus parodying the original "the Mask ВИDа". Under the face was a sheet of paper that says "VIEW".
In the early 1990-ies in a humorous program "the Gentleman-show" at issue "Bullet miracles" that mimics the capital-show "Field of miracles", used the music the appearance of "masks ВИDа" from the first screen of the television when a player makes a bad move the barrel which in turn was put to his temple "members" of this game (the team of "Mask-show")
In 1993-1996, prior to each release of the program "L-club" demonstrated a shocking parody Intro of the television, when at the end of her demonstrate the logo has become a person Leonid Yarmolnik, who opened the eyes of youtube . This parody was scarier than the original.

According to some information, this was done at the request of the Yarmolnik, as he, along with the producers of the TV company VID was also one of the authors of the program.[8]. According to unconfirmed reports, the most terrifying version of this splash screen was shown April 1, 1995. Then the "mask ВИDа" does not become a person Yarmolnik, and under a sharp unpleasant sound, an increase in size, she smiled, stuck out his tongue, opened his eyes and after 5 seconds, blinked them. Then, she (with open eyes) have been on the screen for 10-15 seconds (as an option, he Yarmolnik was completely disguised as VID). There is also a view that the splash screen was shown repeatedly, and its distinguishing feature was the lack of a running highlight on the label during the appearance of the mask. Savers music was with a different tone.
In 1995 in one of the games of KVN 1995 1/2 finale involving HAI music from splash TV company VID (is arranged), the music man takes a picture, and the host says "Attention! Live underground TV "Pale VID"!".
In 2000, before the release of "Field of miracles", allegedly held in Africa, instead of "mask ВИDа" under African laughter on a black background appeared mysterious writings. At the end of the same issue "mask ВИDа" appeared under the drums.
In the clip of Philip Kirkorov for the song "Atlantis" once, when I heard the line "You disappeared from view" used the Intro of the TV company "VID" with the addition of the letter "a".
[edit]
Parody logo
In 2000 in the "Town" in the release titled "Be healthy" in the section "Movie" was shown a parody Intro of the television, where the role of logo plays a face of Yuri Stoyanov, and below appears the inscription "Pale VID".
As a self-made parody on the logo sometimes stood cartoon characters such as Sonic, for example sonic as the ball, the big cat (in the role of HOU Xiang) and Froggy (in the role of holding a three-legged toad)

In late 2009 — early 2010, the logo and splash screen with 90 ball and outbreaks has become a global Internet meme, which spawned a huge number fotozhab and variations from them. In these years, Internet users do parodies and cartoons with this screensaver and logo.

E
Ereb Haosaev 08.04.20

me happy)

S
Semen26RUS 08.04.20

to me this image becomes ridiculous))

s
sn260591 08.04.20

F
Fasolevyy Al-Bi-Bek 08.04.20

I'm not scared, I don't even think about it.

P. S: the Theme of dupe!

M
MiXaN 08.04.20

I always thought that the face in the Intro is Yeltsin, not afraid but I remember going to the first channel of the transmission there at the end came the masked man was afraid of this.

N
Night Hound 08.04.20

MiXаN

+1 because also thought it was Yeltsin)

_
_Naemnik_ 08.04.20

to be honest I was very scared, even ran into the other room) and so on until 3 years and then began to understand why fear it?)))

D
Draconozavr a.k.a. XeN 08.04.20

No, not afraid.