3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
raspisnoy1 08.04.20 05:35 pm

What is the modification of weapons (clerics) are better. (Elex)

What damage it is better to close up on the feathers?
Energy
Stasis
Psionic
or 3 holes? on 3 holes of the rocks was not nastacia,even if we assume 3 stone +10=30
12 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stanislavich 08.04.20

raspisnoy1
Hi, if you are interested, you can test the damage of these elements.
In General, the highest average damage will cause the Energy.
More detailed information can only say after the test.

S
Stanislavich 08.04.20

Conducted testing, though not on all types of mobs. All tests were conducted by the Regent Sword +3, mostly taken from the series 1+4+1. Will to rasputyvat based on the Physical damage (the value I bring to 100%)

The stone purpose (mountain Troll, kaneshie):
1. Physical damage (+30) =100%
2. Psionik (+20) = 88%
3. Stasis (+20) = 85%
4. Energy (+20) = 64%

Conventional mutants:
1. Physics (+30) = 100%
2. Psionik (+20) = 95%
3. Stasis (+20) = 93%
4. Energy (+20) = 135%

By ALB mutants:
1. Physics = 100%
2. Psionik = 95%
3. Stasis = 90%
4. Energy = 130%

PY Sy: Stasis gives a better stunlock. Stasis slows weapons\recovery stops stamina from NPCs (as well as the wanderer, and a Mutant), his work as a kind of ice weapons. Animals stasis causes a short-term stupor (less than 0.2 seconds), which can be helpful against insects and Lycan.
PY Sy Sy: Energy deals the highest damage weapon of the clergy, but with virtually no breaks stone goal. Animals and People, as well as the mutants get about 30% more damage Energy, relative to physics.
PY Sy Sy: it is also necessary to test for mechanisms, there is an assumption that either the stasis or the Psionik can trigger as partial AMY
Checked out stasis in the Moloch - stupor on the Moloch didn't notice, but here for example, crocware fell into a stupor.

r
raspisnoy1 08.04.20

Stanislavich
Hi. Very interesting. But probably worth it to give their input. 35 level. Blizhnee/missile/heavy 3/3. In short ...Fight all pumped!(30) Psionik 5/5 unless of course it somehow affected (but I don't think)-your ability and the ability of weapons of different things. I know that the resistance of the mobs are different. That's why it is interested in stable IMBA that will cause max damage to all mobs. Campaign stunlock the best option against a single,even if the damage is less,though the singles at this level almost never are met.
z.s. run with pilotable +3 82,want to change to something else and modify that-but in addition to the sword of an acolyte and Regent all found puhi weak at full swing. Found deadly beam,but there is some wild variation if you shoot bursts that 50% of the milk goes.

S
Stanislavich 08.04.20

raspisnoy1
In your case, make 2 of the sword of the Regent. One 3 gem, the other is make the Energy.
Energy for many opponents will be a little harder to damage than physical. Physical - against those for whom the energy of bad beats.
Clerics in melee is not very strong. Clerics have the most stable option - the deadly ray + buf +50 small arms. Get the recipe at +100% damage (Increased intellect) and do these incentives. Where it is not to be missed damage from the Deadly beam - use steam.
Don't forget the flamethrower - the clergy's primary weapons, along with rifles.

Don't know what dvuhruchevoj the clergy, but the best that found - hammer on 88 damage (sharpening +3)

V
Vyxyxol 08.04.20

raspisnoy1 wrote:
Found deadly beam
I'm with him went the entire game, cool gun at the end had in inventory, something around 3000 energoaqua, the lack of them was not because of elbow a lot of them fray, and this is considering that I almost always shoot 3 shots. Triple turn makes all the weaklings at a time, for very weak switched to a single, large, like Lycan, Moloch, etc. - for 2-3 turns, and of the most persistent trolls - those 5-6 or more queues rest. Something like this came to the clerics, the game finished somewhere on the level 45+ like.

r
raspisnoy1 08.04.20

Stanislavich
I can't find 2 of the sword to take in hand(( don't use two-handed for shield...and long swing are not satisfied-better speed
so I'll probably do-but damn me sorely of free cells is not enough!(it was impossible to gash his mother double panel)saw somewhere on the nexus mod to unlock the keypad keys on the keyboard
Muskrat
I'll try the triple for a place like a drunken shoot-is that quite in focus

S
Stanislavich 08.04.20

raspisnoy1
Why are you using a shield? the shield greatly reduces the damage done. As the use of bundles of Oderus+Shield, power attack, powerful attack, is a shield instead of a weapon. And damage, respectively - much lower. When fully pumped the character on the melee, a Powerful blow capable of inflicting almost 3 times more damage than normal hit when using the weapon. A powerful punch used with a shield designed to knock out endurance and beating down, than to cause damage.
It would be much better if shield slam was not recruited off the scale powerful blow, or it would be possible to land a few punches on a knocked down opponent in an ongoing series. But it turns out that bash knocks the opponent and knocks all the series. Yes, knocked down the robber\Alba can cause 1. can be 2 normal attack with increased damage, but for example, the same sword that deals a powerful blow to the opponent who is knocked down, is able to apply more than 5 times more damage than a normal blow.

V
Vyxyxol 08.04.20

raspisnoy1
Fully automatic fire is not used almost, there the returns are crazy, so Yes if only in emphasis.

r
raspisnoy1 08.04.20

Stanislavich
maybe you know better-but I used to tank energy shield at +3 deals 70 damage+ scanlogic vrazhin on the second(for me stunlock way is to bounce and switch to second or third-which is already behind went)-the bar is stuffed quickly...it's 2-3 strike(filled bar) then hit the shield with 1 shot or even is not needed-even enough for a rather thick creatures of the type of the Cartridge,Cyclops etc.... habit)))...I did what the topic was raised...was in doubt what to choose..the stun or damage...you convinced me.what you need puhi both to carry...but because of the restriction slots hot keys+new psi-flopping when joining the clergy-I was very limited in choice...see below...
Muskrat
here I about the same...thought when pumping small/heavy 3/3 that will change...there's..like a new guy firing into the sky after two or three hits

r
raspisnoy1 08.04.20

well, I'll lock another one down... new skills...nowhere to put firearms from the crucible/grenade launcher(for the canopy) and death ray-they BL. even managed a shield with odnorukij in 2 slots gash and what would they have to pull 2 buttons to press) DB!

S
Stanislavich 08.04.20

raspisnoy1
The crucible clean. you have on panel 2 flamethrower. leave 1.
Magnesium torch also get - you can do without it.
I have this panel is filled out. are 3-4 out different, sometimes 5.

r
raspisnoy1 08.04.20

Stanislavich
the torch has been removed-there is now a slingshot...while father-in-law,which is better amp or sling-flamethrowers just test-type b damage more-shop less-the crucible opposite...okay x/with them still not juzaju-pure fun....that's something you need to push the ability in one field and the e/shield