3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aips95 08.04.20 05:36 pm

Who is the fool. Judge

The problem this kind of: my friend and I began to quarrel over absolutely stupid in my opinion why he asked me to load the game to play together on the weekends. I have them in 2 days, and I decided to download later. In hearing of this took it as you ignored the request and hammered on each other. My argument that no one does not lose he does not respond.
In General, if you believe that guilt on me no put a plus Here>
If they think I'm wrong then I put a plus.
but if..
19 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aips95 08.04.20

...Not right minus here. To see the total number of voters.

W
Wing42 08.04.20

Aips95
Now take it and forget it seriously that selfish.

R
Rolemanser 08.04.20

Wing42
Here people have problems, right?

r
requiemmm 08.04.20

I think this character for a long time proceeded to shit a completely different reason, and then seized the opportunity to create a scandal. Well, he's got a hamster nut 24 choked or something, who knows, and here you are. Usual, in General, that case, just merge with the horizon, let him cool down.

M
Mag Otshelnik 08.04.20

Rolemanser
Spoiler

A
A.Soldier of Light 08.04.20

There is emotionally defective type, since such a reaction. This is not a friend of yours, by far 8)
When there is a problem, discuss it and decide. And here you could try to answer clearly to the question when you download the game. Without options like then or tomorrow. More precisely, in short, you need to say. But he is wrong. Not 100%, as you can see ;]

Rolemanser wrote:
Indeed. Out flooded town or village burned down, or the war goes on serious problems, next to which our life is just a fairy tale...

A
Aips95 08.04.20

Rolemanser
Quotation marks this word is not accidental. He's just so long, came to shit I began to doubt myself.
In General, thanks all for the answers.

b
bloomm 08.04.20

I wish I had your problems.

D
Daidjer 08.04.20

Aips95
I'll tell you one aphorism about fools:
If the fool to go smart, then the meeting will be held on an equal.

d
dalekozabyiki 08.04.20

This is a strange behavior your friend. Maybe he has a problem, and, in this regard, and you got a wave of negative?!

D
DarKain_PYA 08.04.20

If you have a friend, that's your Baba, it is your fault.... Ever get used to it! But if he behaves like a woman, it is a woman!

W
Wolf347 08.04.20

Aips95
The problem this kind of: my friend and I began to quarrel over absolutely stupid in my opinion why he asked me to load the game to play together on the weekends. I have them in 2 days, and I decided to download later. In hearing of this took it as you ignored the request and hammered on each other. My argument that no one does not lose he does not respond.
In General, if you believe that guilt on me no put a plus Here>
If they think I'm wrong then I put a plus.
but if..
I have almost almost every day

W
Wolf347 08.04.20

DarKain_PYA
but if it is a woman but not a woman ie pritvoryaetsya file the essence of another but is itself a woman ie behaving differently with this man?
all depends on the person but maybe he is a woman

A
Aips95 08.04.20

dalekozabyiki
A friend just prvail life contract is more than life, no matter how minor it was.

d
dalekozabyiki 08.04.20

Aips95
Well then he's right. If you knew that it was important to him, you should not have to ignore the\, to put off your contract to avoid conflict

S
Stasonich_spb 08.04.20

You are selfish,only think about yourself. Your buddy 2 days of agonized waiting game,not sleeping at night and day do not booze..And you put a bolt,and even on public display such a great problem put?!

R
RikoChiko 08.04.20

Slipped Society.

s
stalker7162534 08.04.20

Recochica
Yes do not lie, it has always been so. Who is now Alcoa in the shoutbox/society? The same as they were a year ago?

I
Int0xicate 08.04.20

Fuck a friend. Normal friends don't say that. I also constantly asks to download one game to play on the network. I can not download, because it does not appeal to me at all and in terms of games I'm finicky and don't play that will fall under the arms, and play games that really like.