3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
spawnmvd 08.04.20 09:56 pm

Episode 17 – rescue the scouts (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Episode 17 – rescue the scouts

DOP.mission
— Evacuated 4 soldier reinforcements search party

Who is necessary to evacuate? Who is the first scout looks for (in the forest)? All evacuated did not count. To him someone else to help must be suitable (reinforcement)? How to achieve this?
24 Comments
Sort by:
S
Syndicate 2016 08.04.20

spawnmvd
With the dog go

s
spawnmvd 08.04.20

Stachnik
go, then what?

s
spawnmvd 08.04.20

scream9713
this additional mission, by radio instructions do not give

S
Screamer9713 08.04.20

spawnmvd
Then take some advice Stachnik.The dog you will mark all the enemies and you will know who you need to evacuate

s
spawnmvd 08.04.20

scream9713
You yourself this mission took place? I asked a specific solution, not General advice, which obviously don't work

A
Apokalipsis113 08.04.20

To interrogate the soldiers and someone will say the provisions of the prisoners.

s
spawnmvd 08.04.20

scream9713
Well, show me the screenshot.

For reference circles flash only on the key objectives of the mission. And no additional laps (for example additional mission (the truck Driver evacuated - no additional marks do not appear) and I almost evacuated the whole camp Kiziba.

s
spawnmvd 08.04.20

Apokalipsis113
I'm not looking for prisoners and the fact that in the first post says

s
spawnmvd 08.04.20

This is the task to be performed. Search the group there is only one - looking for a scout in the woods, but what kind of reinforcements it? Who to evacuate?

s
spawnmvd 08.04.20

scream9713
Bravo, this is the 17th episode of the main campaign?

C
CreMat0ry 08.04.20

spawnmvd this is most likely the heavy soldiers, himself even them had to be evacuated.

s
spawnmvd 08.04.20

scream9713
I have 60 hours in the game fakery, you think I don't know?)) I have this mission three times pereprohodil to the rank of S. is Written in the first post of ADDITIONAL MISSION! I asked for specific advice from people who KNOW how to pass a specific episode, you obviously know nothing at all, and only a flood.

s
spawnmvd 08.04.20

CreMat0ry
I search the whole squad evacuated that scout is looking for, no reinforcements did not come)

C
CreMat0ry 08.04.20

spawnmvd in the beginning of the mission ? Where the prisoner is hiding in the woods ?

s
spawnmvd 08.04.20

CreMat0ry
Yes, it was there. Other search teams on a mission like no. What kind of reinforcement is referred to in the additional task is unclear.

0oO 08.04.20

spawnmvd
In my opinion these are the guys who come by car,there's like 4 times if I'm not mistaken.I do not remember exactly,but on some missions quickly hopped to the prisoner and they just got out of my car,picked me up,well I have them all evacuated and I read,maybe in this task

C
CreMat0ry 08.04.20

spawnmvd
I don't know that until I finished the game in rank S. he is Now those additional terms will take place.

s
spawnmvd 08.04.20

Geliuz
and there is no any additional conditions of their emergence? Supposedly to give the opportunity for the scout to capture, then when told to execute him - to beat at this point?

s
spawnmvd 08.04.20

Geliuz
Passed in the end. Stupidly evacuated the entire staff of the camp and the nearby Outpost. There is no logic in the assignment: what kind of reinforcements search party? By the way the last evacuated, which counted the job was an ordinary infantryman in shorts and a cap (ironically, he was generally the last in the camp and after he gave 300 of heroism for the full sweep), found it in the North-West of the camp, to the left of the region where he was hiding the first scout.

N
NDes 08.04.20

spawnmvd
Sorry, had to re-take in Balaclava is F. C. A.
A reinforcement, landed at the point on top of the hostages, running to a point on the map, it will be two jeeps, one of them will be three, two in armor, one simple, instantly coming a second jeep, there is also a simple. Here they are you need ))
Spoiler