3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kazhima_negeniy_produktio 03.10.19 03:38 am

Destiny 2: Battle.net vs Steam (Destiny 2)

I have to battle.no bought the game with the first picker,but what is Destiny 2: Shadowkeep? how is it different?What will I lose without buying this version of the incentive?
8 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zombieller 03.10.19

Kamenice
What a stupid question, relevant content you'll lose all information on the page in steam.

j
jigadloff 03.10.19

Kamenice
Characters, progress, etc. can be transferred, here the info:
https://www.bungie.net/7/en/PCMove

Z
ZlM 03.10.19

Kamenice
Addition Shadowkeep and lose. Wait a bit, they promise to roll out migration from the site Battle.net on Steam and other. And that after the transfer you can buy DLC. Suggest to pre-order without any season passes, because 2 year's game picker was naugacase.

k
kazhima_negeniy_produktio 03.10.19

jigadloff
ZlM
And here's another question,do I have the incentive to buy the game and then still transfer your purchased the game from battle.no?

M
Mihail Golohvast 03.10.19

Kamenice
Yes

k
kazhima_negeniy_produktio 03.10.19

jigadloff
ZlM
Michael Holocuast
Thanks for the replies.

Z
ZlM 03.10.19

Kamenice
can my IMHO tells me it is better to wait a couple of weeks after the release of the tool for migration. The heart feels that there will be problems

S
Steve Taller 03.10.19

Zombieller wrote:
What a stupid question, relevant content you'll lose all information on the page in steam.
there is really nothing no, I two months ago bought the legendary version with the most complete collection of type at a discount, about the transfer of the achievements is clear to me, but honestly about the transfer of content is nothing, no information and would be a shame if I have to buy again just the incentive the same game