3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VILKA AD 08.04.20 09:57 pm

The collection of fragments (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

I do not understand what to do with shrapnel, on the job they need to include the table command, but as soon as I go there I go there is nothing even close to similar no, what is it? Bug or am I stupid and just not reached the right moment in the story?
Spoiler the story already made an Alliance with the rebel mages
can anyone tell?
17 Comments
Sort by:
A
AT_Sagor 08.04.20

Like, you first need to talk to SOLAS about them. He will give a tip on the area that you will need to explore using the table command.

V
VILKA AD 08.04.20

at_sagor
No, there is no such branch in the conversation, the assignment clearly States Explore the pieces on the table and requires 4 influence

J
James_Mails 08.04.20

VILKA AD
Betting command in the left part of the map is terrain - open it for 4 effect, go study the map there will be a temple, well, in General, reveal fragments of the temple and there is another door which is open if you go 3 doors below (they are also open by shrapnel). In General, you need to collect all the pieces from all locations and open the temple and in the temple, I XS, I do not reach yet :C

V
VILKA AD 08.04.20

James_Mails
Oh, that's right, I saw, just seems the screen resolution is slightly reduced or something, but I barely noticed this area, thank you) he wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't said that she left) thanks)

J
James_Mails 08.04.20

VILKA AD
Always please :)

J
James_Mails 08.04.20

VILKA AD
And Yes, I advise to go there at LVL 10-12, that would be at a time to study all the map and then there is 1 job and 1 the gap will be difficult :)

F
Furyhunter 08.04.20

collected all the shards, but not enough 4 Oskolki XS where to take....

R
Runaa 08.04.20

Furyhunter
So I collected all the locations missed, the thing that shows them.

F
Furyhunter 08.04.20

Runaa
it is strange, but I'm sure that everywhere has collected the quest is closed, even in locations that have collected

R
Runaa 08.04.20

Furyhunter
All lokah closed the quest to collect the shards, then looks like a bug, at a rate no problems it was just enough.
Check the log.

A
AT_Sagor 08.04.20

Furyhunter
Maybe in the Inner Lands I forgot to pick up the pieces that are in the area around the dragon, there is just 4 things lying around.

K
Kosolapyi1 08.04.20

I passed all areas, but not all of the skull found and it can't collect all the pieces. How do these skulls are ? Usually I'm wandering the world and they appear. But I have gone through the world from a to z. Or at least opening the doors, we need to run again, they NOW appeared ? Once all together then it doesn't work ?

F
Furyhunter 08.04.20

at_sagor
there are gathered, and you all collected?

R
Runaa 08.04.20

Kosolapyi1
Tip if you haven't found all the skulls for yourself, view a map with resources on the Internet, I first of all she once swept everywhere until he found, and then said: enough of this zadrota, and, on the map looked.
Door as does not affect, then somewhere you've missed.

S
Skarlet444 08.04.20

I have this problem, I started to pick up the pieces before finally reached the temple. ie when I come to the temple, then counted the pieces which I assembled after obtaining the kV on the door. the result was fragments the world into two corridors, not enough for 2 doors and another one in addition. can someone cheat on them suggest?

V
VILKA AD 08.04.20

Skarlet444
but in the game the same no difference,, you picked the pieces before finding the door or after, try to look for the missing skull (m. b. even locations)
in extreme cases try to load the saves or armeniam/cfengine

w
wrgergergerg 08.04.20

There is a possibility to see how many shards I have?? and pournelle to climb and stack, calculate how much spent at all no joy