3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The Strider987 08.04.20 09:57 pm

Companions for the Zombie mode in Bo3 (Call of Duty: Black Ops 3)

Need a partner for the Zombie mode in Bo3
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slipnot6 08.04.20

He was looking to pass the main quest Shahows of Evil, I see it almost impossible...

T
The Strider987 08.04.20

Slipnot6
Can you pass well, or at least try.

T
The Strider987 08.04.20

Slipnot6
Another question. Do you have a season ticket?

S
Slipnot6 08.04.20

PistolShrimps
Yes, there is, but there it is. After over 900 attempts to complete the main Easter eggs, failed due to crashes of the game, breaks the connection to the server from different members of the group, bugs and just stupid situations hindering the passage - I never burnt so sickly, and I quit the game a few days ago.

T
The Strider987 08.04.20

Slipnot6
We are here with a friend trying to der eisendrachen was in the penultimate step, where you have to drive the code that introduced each richtofen in the safe, but were discouraged by the dogs, and zombies(all this had to be done in one round). So we scored and went for a cartoon.

S
Slipnot6 08.04.20

PistolShrimps
I don't remember exactly the sequence of actions for this card, but can't you leave one zombie that it took your friend, and you would stand with electric bow, fired his feet to the dog dead, and enter the characters?

T
The Strider987 08.04.20

Slipnot6
On this wave of dogs is infinite. We chewed gum on the slow zombies, but not particularly helpful. Basically we took them to the main yard and the zombies killed by the splash from the bow or akimbo pistols.

S
Slipnot6 08.04.20

PistolShrimps
Wow, that's it...
Then it is easier to solo pass, there seems to be dogs at this stage will not spawn.

T
The Strider987 08.04.20

Slipnot6
Came home after class, and at one sitting was held in solo, you were right it really is easier to go alone.