3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Allinos 08.04.20 09:57 pm

Budget <<play set>>

Need a keyboard and mouse for PC. Searched for the so-called game dial, that was in one style. Found option Gamdias 3-in-1 with headphones in the set, which in principle are also necessary, and only 2.5 K. https://www.ixbt.com/live/review-pc/troe-v-korobke-i-nikakih-sobak_5.html
Can anyone have the same keyboard/mouse/naushniki quality things should I take? I was under the impression that really profitable exits to take the set.
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anastasia_sia 08.04.20

Personally she did not use it, but my brother recently such a set at home. I'm as curious jensina :) everything new is always run with validation), I Can say that the build quality, really good print, mouse ergonomics are good and the headphones sit comfortably on the head, no pressure. The ear pads are soft must not crack over time.

B
Bakuman 08.04.20

It is a very good option, mouse, and headphones at a level, but the keyboard is almost not different from other membranes, although looks cool and has moisture protection, so if you spill something on her, you don't have to run to the store for a new one and here is the hood)

P
Protocol10 08.04.20

Allinos

Take the controller box and any ears games where you can sit without pain and fatigue 2-3 hours . In principle, the issue has been resolved for 5 years.

Clavamel burgeta this Kal . Poor plastic and the membrane, and not enough time. And mechanics and a good mouse will be released 15 pieces for the money. And awkward on the harpsichord to play a controlled. All under the controller turned. But this is for sujetos mostly. If you play mostly online, then take the harpsichord.

a
around2 08.04.20

So that it, and the keyboard and mouse there must live and live. Normal membrane keyboard, it is currently usual plastic, don't know why it's so bad. But convenient stand for brush, extra keys, games coloring. The mouse also for gaming fit, also additional keys for convenience and quality must be tenacious, do not know what there can be questions. I think this is a great set, especially as a gift. When, for example, know what each gamer collects a new computer.

A
Allinos 08.04.20

But for 15K I already forums buy a top periphery, if it were possible, out of here. To membranes are loyal all his life to use them, and no problems with longevity or quality of work are not met. That plastic looks is not expensive also not a secret, but with this budget I more is expected, and should not be counted.

N
Ninio 08.04.20

Protocol10 wrote:
And awkward on the harpsichord to play a controlled. All under the controller turned
yeah you'll tell her by finger-tip dusham newbs, or one-toed paladins for the controller to be sharpened, even in the singles on the keyboard is much better to play, the only thing that is really sharpened to the controller under the slashers, which is just two and no, and and arcade gonochki. and at the expense of the variant with Gamdias 3-in-1, it is quite a normal option for your money, in the mouse even weighting is:)

a
around2 08.04.20

Plastic is plastic, don't know why you like something special looks. Yes, and mostly about the hardware you need to take care of. But this is complete the user feedback is positive, the firm is also in the spotlight. And here for such a modest money and a good get headphones with leather ear pads.

M
MuSStafA 08.04.20

Good set for a child or teenager as a gift. All the peripherals for a PC or laptop in one box. Headphones liked. It is seen that all the main points to consider is: braid cable, so not cool and did not break; folding microphone that did not flash before my eyes without the need; soft ear cushions and a palpable soft insert on the headband, so you can clock climbs from the monitor.

v
vonder1 08.04.20

MuSStafA
In solidarity with You. If you take the kid a separate computer in the children's room, a good Virgo will not get broken, and then the top option. All parties wins.

a
around2 08.04.20

In the gift itself, but I don't think really young children, set itself as a full-fledged gaming, albeit maybe not the most fancy and expensive, but it's even a plus. here's a review of it from the gaming side of gamers https://dota2.ru/news/8886-obzor-igrovogo-nabora-gamdias-combo-3-in-1/

B
Bakuman 08.04.20

Gamers for the most part love mechanical keyboards, as they have a response higher than membranes, but it's so worth it . also notice that cost several times more, but the headset and mouse from this set very much even anything

W
WanRoi 08.04.20

around2
Very good review, thanks.
I personally saw a bit of the nuances:
1. The backlight on the mouse carries character - embellishment, and nonetheless appearance(and characteristics) - it games. The keyboard backlight is often useful. As I understand there is backlight - no?
2. About the headphones: here, every man for himself decides for itself whether the suit design(with such a vast range on the market, there are plenty to choose from) the same applies to the membranes, on the eyes it is difficult to determine how they will sit on my head.
And what about the microphone much is not clear because there is a headset worth 3.5 - 5K rubles. and there are cheap solutions worth up to 1.5 million RUB. In full and may okazatsya headset with the same microphone(as in this set) and for 500 rubles.
And then you have to choose three devices that cost cheaper than this set and no worse. If you get it, so then there will be extra money, to another.)

A
Allinos 08.04.20

WanRoi wrote:
The backlight on the mouse carries character - embellishment,
And how could it be otherwise? If the keyboard backlight can be useful for people who are not very in touch typing. In the mouse it is beauty and it is done.
WanRoi wrote:
About the headphones: here, every man for himself decides for itself whether the suit design
I am satisfied with. And design matter, the main thing that the sound is normal and ears are easy to use, given the price it claims to present would be weird.