3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Screamer9713 03.10.19 03:38 am

How to disable Autoshade/Memorize in Social Club ? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

When I launch GTA in steam and choose GTA Online I started social club and automatically goes to my account.Can not understand how to remove automatic login ?
6 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kostch 03.10.19

the game will not open without logging in to the account, and in General, open the game, close it using the task Manager, and you open the SC launcher, and it will button exit as far as I remember, I just don't remember it or the launcher will close, whether from Akka will be released.
even as an option on their website to change the password on sc and when you enter the game you will see a message that you need to log into your account (enter your login and password)

S
Screamer9713 03.10.19

Kostch
Thank you try.
Good for you.

H
H434P 03.10.19

scream9713
run the launcher from the game folder, then click output, and untick the remember me

R
Runetoff61 03.10.19

I changed on the website converged on her club: password, email, nickname and still not exactly knocked out of the club converged on her and the machine gun comes again, but with new email and username. While I was removing converged on her club

S
Studiya Layk 03.10.19

users rule!!! write this crap.. people asked-how to disable AUTOMATIC LOGIN. in General you go into the game press the button Home,you find yourself in Sotk, Imedi gear, go to settings, click on output, and click to deactivate auto-login, confirm. ALL. presleduya entering the game you get to ACC and password.

N
NIK125russia 23.07.21

Like Studio,
uh, it doesn't work like that, did you even check it yourself?