3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
andrey leonov 08.04.20 09:58 pm

Key champion of the arena of Driftwood (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

What this key opens?
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sidonis 08.04.20

Store champion, it is near the cage where the creature of the void sat there Luke

a
andrey leonov 08.04.20

Sidonis
Thank you, dear man. )

m
makc11021992 08.04.20

andrey leonov
and go you rules able? I like that a couple of times peregrelsja and given that each will reboot at least 10 minutes...
In short the door you can go through the teleport or bless then the valve on the ledge to turn (come soon here identity talapatra or jump of the bow) and put a splash) the second valve voobshe XS why, I tried to turn all DOH...

a
andrey leonov 08.04.20

makc11021992
Yeah OK in General, then climbed. ) it is strange that the download is long so you have, I do not think that you can't play normally, but loaded quite fast and fps is certainly not high, but stable, more or less. A moment where the boot first and restart and faster. i3 8gb gtx750ti, in the description of i5 percent minimum demanded and in the comments wrote that on the i3, don't even start...

m
makc11021992 08.04.20

andrey leonov
I have a Quad and 4 GB. operatives can therefore

Y
YaZaLive 08.04.20

When you get to the treasure. There on the left is a ladder. need to teleport (thug). close the valve and petrification no. (1 legendary and epic LEIT in the trunk)

r
raspisnoy1 08.04.20

how to pick up loot in the arena? is a lattice(where the prisoner Moloch sat), it is not usable

s
sheikan 08.04.20

raspisnoy1
No way. There looting nothing.

r
raspisnoy1 08.04.20

sheikan
GNOMIO to ALLOCATE TIME-MOLOCH LIES AND 2 piles of BONES...math for the caps....from the very first Moloch sickly dropped me and reshetka glow(where he sat) for something Vilena in the game,although not usable-in short, odd is not completed developed

s
sheikan 08.04.20

raspisnoy1
Well XS then
While Moloch was in the cell when activated, it was possible to comment about the Moloch - that's all its purpose.

s
smmu 08.04.20

Of Moloch don't fall out!!!!!! How to actually get in there after the fight?
Of course to shit on it - I earn to buy more. It is not the case....