3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
frob155 08.04.20 09:58 pm

the fusion chips (NieR: Automata)

noticed that there are chips which are equal to the characteristics obtained when merging, but much less space is - when writing after becoming a black diamond.
can such chips merging to improve with the usual chips, but this chip has not lost its small volume?
I also have appeared from somewhere a chip on the shock wave after the attack, in fact, he makes a Shockwave after any attack, though we are weak, though strong. but it is easy to confuse with other chips on the shock wave and by accident it can drain even with a strong , though with weak waves and he will wonder why it is just one thing to reinforce. and why not, that would drain say it with a strong attack, and so he began again and and.
or maybe at high levels will be increasingly chips with diamonds, then they can merge with each other?
4 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladimir_Aleksandrovich 08.04.20

frob155
frob155 wrote:
can such chips merging to improve with the usual chips, but this chip has not lost its small volume?
No, they will occupy more space. Chips with diamond it is better to merge with the same, then they occupy less space. For example, if you connect the chip"with diamond, which is 5ед. with the usual 7, then the final chip will take 7, and if the two with a diamond 5, then the result will take 6.

I
Iv Neyt 08.04.20

It is possible, if the difference is 1 point for 1 and 2 grade and a minimum 3 + rank (shorter . For example, the chip with the rhombus is 5 units (for the first rank of the chip), the conventional chip is 6 units, if they merge, then get chip with diamond shape for 6 units. If you merge the chip with a diamond 5 units, and the usual 7 (that is, the difference is 2 points) you will get the usual not compressed chip. This is true for 1 and 2 grade chip 3 and then, in another there is a difference of 2 units or more, exact figures can not remember. In short you need to look for the compact from the usual chips and merging them with the rombovuyu chips. BUT personally, I kind of sucked with 3 rank, it was impossible to merge the above-described way, only diamond with a diamond. 4 and 5 everything is OK, and 3 did not work, maybe the minimum normal chip not found. don't know ( this is for information).

f
frob155 08.04.20

Iv Neyt
yeah

A
AlayaVijnana 08.04.20

Iv Neyt
Merge rules are:
The chip with the diamond symbol has the minimum possible size, according to the ranks so: 0 [4], +1 [5], +2 [6], +3 [7], +4 [9], +5 [11], +6 [14], +7 [17], +8 [21]
The final chip size is determined as the average of the two chips + premium upgrade + there are nuances rounding about them below.
When you upgrade the chip
grade 0,+1,+2 premium upgrade 1
grade +3,+4 - allowance 2
rank +5,+6 - bonus 3
rank +7 - allowance 4
Actually, this difference you see between rombovuyu chips above, but it also works when you merge the all same chips.
Example: merging two chips +3 [10] gives the final chip +4 [12], the merging of the two chips +7 [24] will give +8 [28]
Now, about the rounding: if the underlying chip which you aphradite (i.e., who choose the first) has
rank 0, +1, +3, +5, +7 - the rounding is downward
rank +2, +4, +6, then the rounding up
Example: fusion +3 [7] and +3 [8] will give +4 [9], note that the same result will be at the confluence of the two +3 [7], this allows for odd ranks to save rombovuyu chips.
but fusion +4 [9] and +4 [10] will give +5 [12], and not [11]
Thus, the optimal strategy is merge any chips is that on the odd ranks, we must take one chip +x [w] and the +x [w+1] (i.e. the difference in volume in single unit), then you will avoid excessive growth of the volume of the chip. Deeper tactics is to make such [w+1] chips on lower grades with a view to create rombovuyu higher ranks. Sounds complicated, the example looks like this: to make rombovuyu +8 [21] chip, it is sufficient to take rombovuyu +7 [17] and normal +7 [18]. To make this +7 [18], it is necessary to take two normal +6 [15], which in turn are made of the usual +5 [12] and +5 [13] and so on to 0 [8] and +1 [9], which makes you much more chips and not just rombovuyu that are difficult to dislodge. This also means that the chips is larger than indicated here, you can sell.
Like everything, the guide is not mine, it is the interpretation of the English. Hyde incentive for authorship Kalina https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=888016219