3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
ChErPa4Ok 08.04.20 09:58 pm

ID enchantments relics were Aidala. (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Guys. Help me to find ID of enchantments relics were Aidala. In particular armor (rings don't interest me). Disassemble them, the pentagram is impossible, but I would like to put the same enchantment on their equipment, and then Aidarova outfit for me some wretched(especially the helmet). Looks too bulky, makes noise when you sprint. For stealth, no, although protects from physical damage, having heavy armor class, but the spell on it fit. And the more I am convinced that if those spells are in the game and imposed on some armor, then they have your number (ID). I just can't find it. When you find the console, put a hex on me the desired items. I need your help.
5 Comments
Sort by:
a
arah 08.04.20

ChErPa4Ok
here to delve

d
djon2486 08.04.20

ate mean the enchantment then there is no enchantment,there is a bonus from 4 piece outfit

n
nordwind24 08.04.20

put the mod on removing enchantments from any objects and do not suffer) also can any of the artifacts to learn the enchantment and apply for any of the things virtually.

D
DirtyLol 08.04.20

obviously you're going to dig in the UK. but if you have a little rummage, why would you ask this question?

C
ChErPa4Ok 08.04.20

DirtyLol
To delve into what, sorry?