3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor.Volkov 08.04.20 10:00 pm

The timing of the disappearance of corpses at the time (Elex)

At any time disappear the corpses of people and animals and disappear if at all, if not to Rob after the murder?
18 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hytryyad 08.04.20

Igor.Volkov
If not Rob - not fade at all. But a large concentration of corpses may lead to problems of fps.
Mobs respawn every 30 in-game days since your death, and not the same, but randomly and depending on the player's level.
People don't respawn at all.

E
Enuard Aid 08.04.20

Hytryyad
I do not agree. Locating the mobs respawn every 30 days, and also, when switching chapters (in some locations). Mobs on the open map respawn significantly sooner ( can resnode 2-3 games a day)
If you do not collect the bodies - they can disappear ( in my case, after killing a couple of mobs, never picked them up, and next the arrival of their corpses was not, as the mob was resolis).

E
Enuard Aid 08.04.20

And yet - scriptomania Mobs guarding the loot not respawn at all.

H
Hytryyad 08.04.20

Enuard Aid
Maybe after a couple of days and disappear, I just had a case where I went and discovered the bodies at the location where I was fighting 4-5 hours ago (real), that have the feeling that they don't disappear.
And what of locating mobs? The only place where I found a mob that appears once in a couple of days - near the entrance to the horn. But the mobs are always different, I have decided that they are all from preheat. Because the road that I completely cleared the mobs remained empty half of the game.

E
Enuard Aid 08.04.20

Hytryyad
Location - mostly mutants, resp which are tied to a specific building\region.
About resa fast mobs - TP Small camp. in the early and mid game, until then. unless they resutls Trolls - respawn mobs quite often. It so happens that making a TP in that area and run over her, clearing of mobs, returning to the area after 30-40 minutes of real time - near TP go 1-2 mob.
such places little.

H
Hytryyad 08.04.20

Enuard Aid
Clearly, it will be necessary to panaudoti

D
Ded MastDay 08.04.20

Hytryyad
Enuard Aid
No, can only disappear some isolated mobs. And so, neobdumannye not disappear altogether. I have in the camp, after the attack in the bushes lain dead robot with 2 nd to 4-th Chapter. I just didn't notice. But when I oblatas he disappeared. Although almost all mobs respawn when you change the heads, and at a higher level, because those kinds of mobs are on me agrilis taken peck friend of animals, began to attack.

I
Igor.Volkov 08.04.20

Furious garbage in the inventory, which quickly accumulates in the astronomical number of Islands due to the fact that you have to strip the carcasses of dead mobs. MB who knows the way, aka cheat some to the carcass ablatives, but to inventory all this stuff is in fact not fall?

H
Hytryyad 08.04.20

Igor.Volkov
To sell? There's a set of miserable - guts, teeth, clue, eyes, claws, skin, leather, meat, feather,... heart Sold and no problems. But the ability to sort new to old would not Pamela, especially in the notes
Svetoslav
yeah, so I understand the system. There are just corpses in nekotryh places that are always there in the story, too, disappear as Alberese

I
Igor.Volkov 08.04.20

Hytryyad
The merchants running around - samudhaya. Carcass constantly ablatively have and it turns out that sell don't sell - the inventory is always trash to be: horns, hooves, scrap.. Sell, and again you get that shit in five minutes appears, is to kill someone. Does not seem to get rid of it. Sorry.

H
Hytryyad 08.04.20

Igor.Volkov
I do not understand how you among 300 kinds of stuff interfere with 7 items that falls out of animals =)

I
Igor.Volkov 08.04.20

Hytryyad
Another brahlo also prevents. Animals just kill the bowl. I just don't like anything extra in the inventory, adhering to the barracks of the necessary minimalism and trash it accumulates me angry. Items for crafting too. I actually upgraded a weapon, I this raw Eleks, sulfur, Electrochem - no, exactly like any bolts, arrows, and all other ammunition, except energoaqua.

H
Hytryyad 08.04.20

Igor.Volkov
So not Lutai =) Sell everything and never pick them up)

I
Igor.Volkov 08.04.20

Hytryyad
So the bodies will not disappear, as it turns out. So the dead bodies to enrage. Could be done like in Gothic 2 - night sleep, the bodies are gone, no matter oblatas you have them or not. And you can choose exactly what to take from them. And here nedorobotki obvious with this case.

H
Hytryyad 08.04.20

Igor.Volkov
hmm, I love vs when the corpses don't disappear, apparently then to each his own.

D
Ded MastDay 08.04.20

Igor.Volkov
And you don't kill them then))), Run away..... I pumped the other animals and run for 40-m level at all without taking out the weapon. Every little thing on me is not AgriCA and majors is very small, I'm too lazy to bother with them, it's easier to run. Twine losses only if much stands in the way. The first half of the game at all was trying to clean up everything and search every outhouse, and not sell anything, as always it seems, and suddenly come in handy, that accumulated junk. And now the sales lokam move only from the nearest TP to a token, because the stuff is really too much.

r
raspisnoy1 08.04.20

Hytryyad
agree with ////hmm, I love vs when the corpses don't disappear, apparently then to each his own./// if the corpse still quest item,but in games it every step of the way-how much would Zamorano ))

P
Pril Balsam 08.04.20

Igor.Volkov
on the contrary, very well that corpses do not disappear till they are not take.