3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladimir Butorin2 08.04.20 10:02 pm

The custodial (Fallout 4)

The bug with specifying the custodial when he inserted a virus into the console, the job was completed, and will give the next where you have to talk to dad, but it's not happening.
30 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gvinpin.93 08.04.20

get a holo-recording

V
Vladimir Butorin2 08.04.20

Gvinpin.93
pulled, it is still not completed

V

Gvinpin.93
the option is even worth it

G
Gvinpin.93 08.04.20

Vladimir Буторин2
scroll the line of the executed sub-jobs(where the tick is), there will be no show, perform it and pass quest

V

Gvinpin.93
I think in extreme cases through the console to mark the quest as completed , but I don't know the rooms, and nowhere to be found (job id)

V

Gvinpin.93
everywhere are ticked, there's only 3 sub-jobs, and all checkboxes

G
Gvinpin.93 08.04.20

need to take a holo-recording back to Sturgess

V

Gvinpin.93
what strugess ? I'm from the brotherhood of steel came back, I have to return them Yes, but first we need to finish this quest, I'm not even there I can not leave, this evect needs to end, will give new where you need to talk to dad I watched a video of the passage, but I have not completed this quest and all, even though all that needs done.

G
Gvinpin.93 08.04.20

Vladimir Буторин2
it means to give a record of who you gave her, once out of the Institute

a
alboZ 08.04.20

Get a pass? Same thing...

N
Nikolay Pryadkin 08.04.20

support this bug, damn it remained current quick save! current first begin...all the nerves exhausted this bug!

E
EVilGENIY 08.04.20

Also there was a problem with this quest, though different. Talked to Dr. Lee and was persuaded to flee the brotherhood, but not talked about meeting with all the staff at quest and now this option there is no dialogue. TK is not going to pass the branch of the Institute pls tell me how to get out of location( teleport just doesn't work) or ID of the quest to complete it
Saves before the bug there, so I'm stuck((

E
EVilGENIY 08.04.20

To complete the quest completequest enter mq207
I helped

N
Nikolay Pryadkin 08.04.20

completequest mq207 partly helps! the quest is completed but to move from the institution! Did so...took the Elevator down and direct from the Elevator soaked any of Sinta who was standing closer, but that concern is not raised... just a token to leave the Institute...also the Elevator upstairs and when you move the quest is completed.

m
m0xf 08.04.20

setstage 200 mq207

E
Ellorian 08.04.20

Tell me, please, come into the room with the boy, but the father does not come out, doors do not open. Is there a solution to this situation?

A
Anton Shvalev 08.04.20

One problem with the quest a closed Facility holographic recording with a virus. Enter the terminal, there will be one item Open access log, but at the bottom ( TAB) - output R) to load the virus ). Downloadable virus and the quest is completed.

N
NRJ_Man 08.04.20

Guys, found the solution! Take the Elevator, then the second. Find yourself in a room with the boy behind the glass (Sean).
Now
ATTENTION!

Talk to him, through the glass :)

I
Ivan Kovalevskiy 08.04.20

Was able to find a solution!Kill Sean and leave this God forsaken place

N
NRJ_Man 08.04.20

Ivan Kovalevsky
Looks like nonsense)

PS
Spoilerific, I am your Father!