3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlladinSPb 08.04.20 10:02 pm

the halls of Igorota - Help! (Gothic 2)

In the halls killing Mario pulled out three of the four switches at the main door, which spins in the safe. Can't seem to find a combination to get the fourth switch.
In the room where the mist comes out when pressing the switches and he loses a life. Poskazhite how to get the fourth switch
The fact of the thing that it boils down to six, but none of them works. Maybe it's a glitch of some kind?
In what sequence did not press the button after clicking on any of them first comes out of the fog.
You may need to press them several times in different sequences?
Marvin does not want the door to enter.
PEOPLE! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
13 Comments
Sort by:
W
WARG11 08.04.20

You have to press in sequence 2,1,3 or 2,3,1

N
NeoStalker 08.04.20

Aladdin, why create this topic for a 2nd time? You're in the 1st answer... Or you lost it? ;)) So here it is http://www.playground.ru/forums/gothic2/91166/

A
AlladinSPb 08.04.20

For a new topic do not be hard - unsorted was on this website. Cool, by the way!
But neither nor 2-1-3 2-3-1 doesn'T work!!!!!
came right up to the dwellings (5 or 6) - no glitches, very smooth, always in everything he did.
And then - though you burst!
That is, I found out that it is necessary to press once each of the three switches at some (WHAT?) sequence - this is good, and that I thought them several times to press.
Why doesn't this work? Maybe doors with rotary mechanisms should be open?
They have closed themselves, as it is the next day GG
or something else?

N
NeoStalker 08.04.20

A list of all fiddling with the buttons, passages, etc. (what will?):

In rooms with large gears turn for 2 switch.

The upper right passage. Need to activate three switches. First, click— middle, then left, then right. Flip the switch, left
sex.

The upper left passage. Press switches in the following order: middle, right, left. After another, left the floor. Again, go into the room with the gears, and again turn the switches.

The lower right passage. Press on a single switch. After another one left the floor.

The lower left passage. Click in any order. Flip the switch, left the floor.

Now press the button on the four pillars in the circular room. After the fifth appeared. The door finally opens.

A
AlladinSPb 08.04.20

The problem with the upper left passage.
The other three had already passed the switches already crept into the main room.
And the top left I got the last one. The sequence of the middle-right-left does not work.
The last, fourth column from the floor to go does not want.
Then, exactly a glitch!!!!!!!!!!!
BIDA-AAA!!!!

F
Foil1488 08.04.20

I recently had the same glitch. Before one of the above combinations were recruited, but now not rushing. Have you or Marvin the fourth switch to turn or Marvin through the door to pass. But maybe there are normal out of the situation.

P
Playshner 08.04.20

NeoStаlker
23.11.05 19:01
A list of all fiddling with the buttons, passages, etc. (what will?):

Maybe it will help...and after all the MACHINATIONS...(lol...) would be either behind bars...or in the vault of the diamond Fund...

A
AlladinSPb 08.04.20

Beat again with the departure of the ship (good save it was!!)
in the sequence, pointed out that Neo Stalker - no problems, all switches crept
It is a pity only, the traitor Mario's crew took over his murder 5000 experience points given
THANK you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_
_Cleopatra_ 08.04.20

So playshner again comment on reports neostalkera?!?!
You make thoughtless remarks or accusations that you do not regret after. At a time when others are beginning to lose patience,remain quite calm. But if you were asked to make a decision,your sense of location in relation to the human fluctuation. The efforts of the other people telling you what you should do cause you dissatisfaction,impulsive person. With the vigour of a mountain goat,you stubbornly climb into other people's conversations,interpreting their own rules.(tact is not!) To take the blame and frankly something can not admit it,few will consider you for a heartfelt and sympathetic person. In an emotional situation,use common sense and prefer to give orders than to obey them. I'm amazed you can entertain by telling the latest gossip to your friends staying on the forum. Just ask about anyone and I will say - Playshner toxic people ruining the mood of others and not vasterival yourself from expressing dissatisfaction for any reason and without.Not well, of course you say wait. There are people unfriendly towards me and digging into me People,these are not,remember it! alllexxx admit they were wrong,only for the sake of the world. Think and do just as well.Is it true that you're always getting yourself into trouble? It comes primarily from you, and you personally it has stuck. Sometimes it is better to be a spectator than a participant in the competition, and to cease to treat the situation biased,by following these two rules will not dim their dignity. You're more considered with the interests of the individual rather than the group of people surrounding you. When you criticize somebody,do you
same time to cheer him up? Ha ha of course not, but obmaterit always please ))) don't tell me that light-Heartedness - the lot of the vast majority. According to the statistics not so bad ))) a strict well-established rules of polite behavior you have was not there,what a shame. I read your posts honey and I understand you completely condemn a person,only due to the fact that he's your rival or opponent in some question your relationship with him! Don't be so cocky,painfully annoying and sometimes laugh ))) And thought about the loss of feelings of self-esteem,never been in tabac. Why?
Yes,because your inner voice says I think the powerful person in my actions and attitudes This is your terrible,if not the biggest mistake.From it mainly comes trouble,trouble. Well, I have a minus - criticize faults and point man on the bad traits of his character. But if you think about it,minus it? But if negative,did he bring me so much trouble as you? Himself with the offense taking criticism and not averse to criticize the other,knowing how to react, many staying on the forum,such a great game. Can we stop so often to reflect on the failures of the past? )))) Will be even worse. You can clearly see how to create some of the effect,increase the degree of expression of your emotions ))) the Level of kindergarten! )))) Act in accordance with the wishes of others and not seek to do things his own way,although I could be mistaken,if you are my contemporary and you're 26 it is quite possible pronounced youthful maximalism. But if you're older,something is not right. Is there a psychologist to help you. And you're 14, 15 years,well, there is logic and a scientific approach to your way of thinking ) Or today's youth has more opportunities than the youth of previous generations? ))))) Another one of your nasty flaw,the divergence can affect your General relationship with another person. Appreciate not only my opinion,but the opinion of others,no matter whose opinion is,enemy a friend. Although what I'm saying? ))) The spirit that you have not enough ))) If you thought that someone relates to you and your actions with suspicion, you will love will find out the issue with him,instead,to provide other yourself to understand. Horror. But you should be able to adapt quickly and take advantage of new conditions and situations even though they may be difficult... and not to rage on the forum,as you are doing now. We once had a thing when you resolved a controversial issue,not costua in this offense?. Yeah you're everywhere to Express their anger no matter for what reason.It's time to rid yourself of the tendency to exaggerate justifiable resentment and expose somneniy the actions of others,so you'll have more friends than enemies. And even if you meet open resistance,do not try to do something in their own way!Just accept defeat without feeling anger ))) Interestingly, you exhibit your impertinence to your family and friends? (if you haven't run away ))))

Playshner,give up the chosen direction of action,otherwise you have a lot of difficulties and finally learn to understand the point of view of another person,even if you don't want
this.

L
LordGothic 08.04.20

to delta_z

sconces fully support you.
even though I was 12 but I fully support you.

L
LordGothic 08.04.20

Sori but this bra is Bravo.

L
LordGothic 08.04.20

so now on the topic lading if this is a bug then upload the nearest sohranenie but if so again glitch
has got sohranyal your save and perestanavlivaya Gothic.that's all I can predloziti got was a couple of times.

M
Marvinmarvinmarvin 08.04.20

NeoStаlker
Yes Blate not trading!