3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alexisbn 08.04.20 10:03 pm

Who is Walter? (Elex)

Tried to talk to him on contact did not go. Spat. But once I teleported near him (teleport very close) to the time of the attack from 3 dog stone (don't remember the exact name). And as much as I ran, not distracted, this Walter shoots the beast, luring attention to itself, and inevitably dies. For this I from 2000 experience (so, not a few, in fact the first time so much give) and the failure of the mission some. Here I sit and think, whether to keep the 2000 experience or the same sohranim go and perform somewhere of his job, but can you give me later 126 of alexita?)))))))
4 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladimir Korepanov 08.04.20

alexisbn
Looks like it should with the ray approach. Like Walter contracts. Ray needs to talk to him.

a
alexisbn 08.04.20

Vladimir Korepanov
Apparently I haven't gotten around to it. Who is this ray?

V
Vladimir Korepanov 08.04.20

alexisbn
The thief who stole the armor of the GG. Subsequently became one of the partners.

r
raspisnoy1 08.04.20

Achtung spoiler.
Spoilered type ,which holds the remaining 5 contracts at ray. He and ordered. I had opened the teleport Crater is too early to ray and his personal quest,so I jumped and immediately began to hack the beast,then this sucker runs through the mini-tunnel to your home(also to see what would kill him). Then it is possible spokoino to grind or kill.