3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JacK_tThe_Ripper 08.04.20 10:03 pm

The connection problem

Guys this situation. Windows 10, the last time just lost Internet. Here there and BAM gone. I have wired the thing, if you perestanut cable(and then a restart of the PC) or to recreate the connection again he tried, someone faced with?
I think maybe pereolat cable knit? Well, I can understand that when prepollical physically cable the problem disappears, but then why re-creating the connection also helps?Thanks in advance for your answers.
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
AnPei 08.04.20

If the provider is all normal , then it is possible to input chip orders had not long to live. Do not die immediately , mocked in full. Better from the provider to invite you need special pliers, if the experience is not possible and transactions are mixed up, if it is the chip then it will be finished. This job does not take much. Routers usually after such failures it is cheaper to throw and buy a new if not under warranty.

J
JacK_tThe_Ripper 08.04.20

An__ei
1.I directly connect.
2. Compressing I know, not the first time doing(and not only yourself).
3. With the provider all is normal, I am convinced of 100%.
How else can you understand what the problem may be in network adapter?In device Manager shows that it is normal, the driver everything is fine. I have a Qualcomm Atheros AR8171 is a built-in adapter.
It may be some kind of virus?
An__ei wrote:
input chip
What do you mean?

A
AnPei 08.04.20

I for example do not risk to connect directly to the provider only through the router the more necessary . Fail it is the chips in the router two so I changed in both cases was one and the same problem . Checked the service on the equipment, repair is expensive this chip only from England plus shipping and wait a long time. I only have assumptions without relying on the absolute truth.

G
Gera95 08.04.20

JacK_tThe_Ripper wrote:
With the provider all is normal, I am convinced of 100%.
And internettv Robit?
Rostelecom last week several times so the Internet was gone for 20-30 minutes.

J
JacK_tThe_Ripper 08.04.20

Gera95
I'm from Ukraine, Nikolaev, my ISP Savage Garden, I do not use Internet over 8 years of use, this is the first time such difficulties at all. Called the Call center of my provider, everything is in order, the Mac address of my device is visible, all equipment is fully functional(on their part).