3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Ancient Sun 08.04.20 10:04 pm

The interaction with the party (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Played many hours with your character, now I want to re-take another class and a ready character for unique conversations and interactions with companions and NPCs. Question: which Duo of characters for the wolves, alone it seems the most interesting and effective?
Personally I am interested in such combinations as Sevilla and IFAN (IFAN partial to elves, and Sebille it seems like there is a conflict with the lone wolf), the Red Prince and Fane (both in the status of high society, as arrogant and scholars), the Red Prince and Sevilla (lizards enslaved elves, and Sevilla because of their past very badly, this applies). I tried Ipana and Lowes, playing for the obsessive, but not rolled. IFAN was a little disappointed at the end of the second act, seemed boring. Solid excessive drama about the fog of death and the novel without any raisins. Can continue to be interesting, but not inspiring
3 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nyanco 08.04.20

The red Prince with Sibiloi conflict, want raisins, take them! Hero dwarf interesting conflict with the Beast if the pc Dwarvish loyalist.

Z
Zozik10 08.04.20

Ancient Sun
Sevilla KP and KP as GG. Relationships are the most interesting, especially looks interesting novel. The former owner of hundreds of slaves and slaves and ex-slave. Prince can rock in the tank/Inquisitor/battle mage because of its ability to restore MAG. armor. Sebell, I rocked her to the Archer. IFAN and Sebell never sets, anything unusual, just kindred spirits, both men were sick and tired of the powers that use them and lie to them. FEIN and Prince was not. Prefer heterodon, in the sense of a presence, not a relationship/romance.

A
Ancient Sun 08.04.20

Zozik10
Yes, IFAN like the beginning of an interesting past and the dialogue, when it is fear, then hate, but then everything slips. On the one hand a lifeline, on the other bothers. He long time want to start the Prince and take Sebillo, but at the same time interesting for the Lowes to play, that will result in her obsession and all. The campaign will have an even third time to pass :D
Zozik10 and Nyanco, thank you!