3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TvoyaKostochka 08.04.20 10:05 pm

Freezes every time the save icon (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

That's the problem, the save icon (in the right bottom corner) appears very often, and brings with it a friezes (each time it appears the game terribly frieze), interestingly, this problem appeared in OBT but in CBT never experienced it.

p.s. I tried to change the settings, it does nothing. The computer meets the recommended system requirements. In other games the problems with no freezes.

Tell me, is anyone else experiencing such problems? If there is a way to fix it, write. I hope ubisoft is aware of the problem and somehow fix it.
8 Comments
Sort by:
k
kostya_num666 08.04.20

TvoyaKostochka
the problem is pronounced at the office. the game forums. yubisoft of it up to date

S
Sanya Gladyshev 08.04.20

TvoyaKostochka
But his system was hard to specify?

B
BasicWay 08.04.20

TvoyaKostochka
This issue now at all, I hope soon will fix a little bit angry =)

S
Skinny_Vamp 08.04.20

I also Frisia at the time of the save and even the flights were. Cut down the antivirus (Kaspersky) - just helped. I tried to add the game to exclusions doesn't help. Only a full shutdown antivirus.

J
Just-Name 08.04.20

TvoyaKostochka
Hello, tell me you have not found a solution?
I have just the same situation in every 3-5 minutes, this icon appears and freezes at this point, play is not comfortable at all.

V
Volodya-Psih 08.04.20

does anyone know how to disable auto save?

h
hargerborg78 08.04.20

Volodya-Psih
no way. have games no other system saves only car (like all the other games they last)

V
Volodya-Psih 08.04.20

hargerborg78
it is a pity of course, but thanks for the reply.