3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mazinily 08.04.20 10:06 pm

gog distributes the Witcher? (The Witcher)

the fact that I went to ACC Gogh and I got there the Witcher 1

though I was not

as

maybe a bug?
23 Comments
Sort by:
m
mazinily 08.04.20

I'm a little confused on the websites where you can learn which distribution is not written anything

m
mazinily 08.04.20

is it just me or someone else?

I
Ikar_o 08.04.20

GOG and Arstechnica carried out such action this year, on the distribution of keys. But that was long ago!

I
Ikar_o 08.04.20

mazinily
There are people on gog and hands sometimes write!
Спойлерhttp://forums.playground.ru/steam/giveaway_halyavy_v_3_0-939385/

m
mazinily 08.04.20

KOCSagen
I know about that but I got this only recently, 45 min ago

m
mazinily 08.04.20

KOCSagen
so at the very bottom, there is no witch in the distribution

I would have known about all hands steam origin uplay gog there are sites which show the distribution of the Witcher but there is no

D
Daniil Sibin 08.04.20

he was handing out, but that was long ago and it had to be taken, most likely your ACC is not only your

m
mazinily 08.04.20

Daniel Sibin
explain how it was

I went to ACC Gogh view discounts you see the Witcher 1 for free thought a glitch but decided to click to check and here it is in the library added

m
mazinily 08.04.20

Daniel Sibin
so I added it to check whether a glitch or not but it is just in the library added

m
mazinily 08.04.20

checked the mail

m
mazinily 08.04.20

understand the reason

B
Bupycop 08.04.20

mazinily
Just the theme from unknown cause of the appearance of the second part of the Witcher you have in the library do not need to create, okay? Because the reason is the same...

m
mazinily 08.04.20

Bupycop
2 Witcher I know I had 1 but even on any sites not written that part 1 of the Witcher handed out here I was a bit scared

d
djon2486 08.04.20

Yes ,there was akcie were given for free but you had to click and add to library, but one, it to englisch

m
mazinily 08.04.20

djon2486
well as seen on screen which I posted explains it all rather two screenshots, I did not think that the distribution from QUINTA can be again

L
Leohn 08.04.20

They did not once give out this game for free, as the second part. They periodically games given away for free.

m
mazinily 08.04.20

Leohn
I even did not know about that 1 part of distribute

a
aka_sektor 08.04.20

mazinily
I wrote that the available free DLC for Witcher 3: https://www.gog.com/game/the_witcher_3_wild_hunt_free_dlc_program

m
mazinily 08.04.20

and so the gift of giving

m
mazinily 08.04.20

aka_sektor
I am encouraged by the fact that after playing Witcher 1, I can move save and get there kaky things you have to look on the Internet what

and the Witcher 1 as it turned out I received a free subscription newsletter Quint or gog well in the upper screenshot is written