3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mister Chuvak 08.04.20 10:06 pm

Rutor also began to mine through the browser?

Recently when entering the rutor began to swear AntiVir mining script: http://img.playground.ru/images/7/7/Bezimyanniy-56.jpg If you press ignore, this script is unloaded in tambovskie files browser. In the code itself rumorously page I this script is not found, probably it can be launched from another script. In the comments I asked them a question about that, but my post moderated failed and was removed, so I would suggest that once they have done so, just quietly demolishing the post, then there really works mining creaking. There you have it.
14 Comments
Sort by:
S
SonyK_2 08.04.20

Mr. Dude
The Rutora a lot of left mirror - I am sure that this site is going in ?
If possible, install a different browser - Internet Explorer with leaky, besides you don't have ad blocker, that can squeeze crap. It looks like the website ad-free:
Spoiler

D
D78L Secret 08.04.20

Change the browser. (Safer Firefox)
And put adblock or uBlock

B
BattleEffect 08.04.20

Also caught a miner from the left mirror. Normal mirrors have the reputation of the WOT add-on.
And so the miner was in the cache and was loaded with poddergipriekt.jr.

The most worthless that is the left mirror was in the first search engine,as was the case with a normal mirror.

L
LuNature 08.04.20

BattleEffect wrote:
The most worthless that is the left mirror was in the first search engine
Eset caught the infection ). Network protection and online protection, he always had the best. Better than KIS even.
PS uBlock does not give this infection to slip into your PC.

A
A.Soldier of Light 08.04.20

Mr Man wrote:
In the comments I asked them a question about that, but my post moderated failed and was removed, so I would suggest that once they have done so, just quietly demolishing the post, then there really works mining creaking.
A logical conclusion. No answer, post deleted – there is a reason to hide the answer.

M
Mister Chuvak 08.04.20

BattleEffect wrote: The worst part is that the left mirror was the first in the search engine
I went to their main mirror, with info end, so it wasn't left mirror.
A. Soldier of Light wrote: the Logical conclusion. No answer, post deleted – there is a reason to hide the answer.
Now the script is disabled, you see, just tests, but once turned off, so still too scared for their reputation.

S
Self-Relliant 08.04.20

so trash this resource

M
Mister Chuvak 08.04.20

Self-Relliant
Yeah, I know. Just randomly decided to go there, well, to my surprise got a mining script. I have long been warring with the local staff due to the uncomfortable questions. I was there like persona non grata, posts are constantly cut, and the question why, the best answer Nothing to argue with admins.))

L
LuNature 08.04.20

Self-Relliant
Not a bad dump. It is necessary to G*out porytsya to that you will find

S
Sasha Ostapchuk 08.04.20

Hellberg wrote:
Not a bad dump. It is necessary to G*out porytsya to that you will find
That's true. it's true, sometimes you need to shovel shit in the world, so huh its otiskat.

d
djumba34 08.04.20

But Yes, rutor of course is still a dump, but sometimes find there what you need... I like the tracker has learned to use, good https://geekhacker.ru has advised, so 3 tracker iluv bookmarks - rutor, rutrekere well and NNM...
Sometimes somewhere something no other help...
And the antivirals don't know, my Casper never swore rutor...

S
Shadowarm 08.04.20

djumba34
Yes normal tracker why the dump?

d
djumba34 08.04.20

Shadowarm
Well, I mean the big dump, and as for me the search is not very convenient...

L
LightHOwUSE 08.04.20

I saw a lot of trackers, but the most convenient is Rutor. That movies with games flawlessly structured, and size, and by author, and year that the program from there not afraid to rock) And the trash is Piratbay well, or the godless mytorrents.