3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mikantoshy 08.04.20 10:08 pm

The farm milk and meat! The Witcher 3 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

During the course of the task the Master-armorer, we needed to produce tools for special armor to do this, go to the Western island of the Skellige Islands, to the smithy clan Chardarrah. We see the gorge, but don't go into it, and climb the mountain on the left side, there climb even higher, as shown in the picture.

There we will see goats, kill their mark Igny, then go meditate for 1 hour, and goats are at it again! Easy farm milk and meat.
8 Comments
Sort by:
b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 08.04.20

I'm so white in the garden cows of farmil. I read somewhere that it is possible to cut down easy money early in the game. as it turned out, the hole closed, so closed that 3-4 hours had to spend, so the game is not to replay from the beginning.
perhaps that hole will close

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.04.20

blackdoctorblackdoctor
In the early patches it was possible around the same nest of monsters to whirl,and in it re-appearing shell.The hole closed)

V
Vyxyxol 08.04.20

blackdoctorblackdoctor
Gee, there is someone such sly now to punish comes, too, with horns. For nefig defenceless hoofed to touch. xD

b

Muskrat
I almost shit when he came the first time. but I got him as a 2-3 or so level (!!!). but there is a bug, this creature respawn constantly and now lives in BS
[Denis]
and then the tax comes to you and asks if you traded with cattle hides, and pearls, and who knows what else there. and if not, give letter. sorry it is not on the wall at the cottage to hang
so now only the red adogeni can get

V
Vyxyxol 08.04.20

blackdoctorblackdoctor wrote:
but there is a bug
In secret, this is not a bug, as it should be. It was a joke from the SDPR.

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.04.20

Muskrat
blackdoctorblackdoctor
And that thing coming?)

V
Vyxyxol 08.04.20

[Denis]
Porubay korok in the White Garden - you'll know. Better to see once than hear a hundred times.

b

Muskrat wrote:
[Denis]
Porubay korok in the White Garden - you'll know. Better to see once than hear a hundred times.
I agree. to do as I in the beginning of the game - to March to the camp of Ilfov for a contract to Griffin. then the pleasure will be unforgettable. and will have a chance to start the game again