3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Adrenalinexxx 08.04.20 11:06 pm

Need help! Long download round. (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

Play the game at max settings, the computer is good, the game is holding steady 140 fps, no lag, no brakes, no lockups everything is running smoothly. Connect to the server, choose operativnika, the countdown has passed and everyone starts loading, all loaded with 1 second, and I still have hanging somewhere 15 seconds and retains all of the players. Who he played with such people who I, they will understand how annoying this is. Please help with this problem, because I have not one apparently this happens. Thanks in advance!
9 Comments
Sort by:
O
Old Sith 08.04.20

Adrenalinexxx
This is a bug, the buggy server out of beta, UBISOFT only on players, money they have already received =)

A
Adrenalinexxx 08.04.20

BIG_BOSS_GT
Perhaps, but then why is it always with me, or anyone else?)

V
Vladimir Shu1tz 08.04.20

We need to run ping, it is indicated anywhere?
And generally it is better protrait ping, to see how it works in the game. Than to do not with their hands, honestly - I'll never know. However, try to find the option to display ping in the game.

In the last months ping with the Eastern U.S. I, for example, in St. Petersburg, rose from 150 to fuck-knows-what, while it is not very stable... sanctions? XS.

A
Adrenalinexxx 08.04.20

Vladimir Shu1tz
Ping me during the game jumps from 120 to 140, I at first thought that with the Internet connection something wrong, but my ping can be said as all the players on the server. Yes, and I played most often with Russian players.

o
old snake 08.04.20

Adrenalinexxx
Put Ultra HD Texture Pack? Try to leave the graphics settings the same but lower the texture quality to the lowest.

A
Adrenalinexxx 08.04.20

old snake
Ultra HD Texture Pack is not set yet. With graphics now experimented, didn't help. But thanks anyway for the advice, maybe someone will help.

S
SeT[H] [R]oLLiNs 08.04.20

Adrenalinexxx
solved the problem?

S
Spatial 08.04.20

buying a ssd will fix the problem

A
Adrenalinexxx 08.04.20

SeT[H] [R]oLLiNs
Yes, there is still ssd. But yet did not take, so the problem remained. Someone schedule helps to slow down not much, the download will be faster. Try to lower and see.